UFC Undisputed 2010 and LnP

JayStad

I think UFC Undisputed 2010 is geared for LnP if you go to the ground..maybe some of you guys can help me..I spent all of last night trying to get the hang of the new systems and I for the life of me cannot posture up in anything but open guard..and half the time that doesnt work..I can transition almost at will to mount and everything but it's useless if you can't do nothing and Mario stands you up every 30 seconds (nice to see his head went back to normal size though)..I've done the ground tutorial 3 times now because I thought I was missing something and the only thing I noticed different is when your in a fight the opponent clasps there hand around the back of your head but in the tutorials they just hold your wrists..am I doing something wrong? does anyone that's played the game know how to posture up effectively? cause I must be left stick retarded all my fighters do is man ****

I think UFC Undisputed 2010 is geared for LnP if you go to the ground..maybe some of you guys can help me..I spent all of last night trying to get the hang of the new systems and I for the life of me cannot posture up in anything but open guard..and half the time that doesnt work..I can transition almost at will to mount and everything but it's useless if you can't do nothing and Mario stands you up every 30 seconds (nice to see his head went back to normal size though)..I've done the ground tutorial 3 times now because I thought I was missing something and the only thing I noticed different is when your in a fight the opponent clasps there hand around the back of your head but in the tutorials they just hold your wrists..am I doing something wrong? does anyone that's played the game know how to posture up effectively? cause I must be left stick retarded all my fighters do is man ****

i put the L stick going at the legs and i posture up

yea I do and i wish i could tell you..i'm at university right now and i'm waiting on our computing services to help me out..but i'm sure its unrelated..my system is just having trouble allowing me to play online because our network has so many security setting..but once I get that figured out i plan on gettin on it and tryin out this fight camp thing

yea I do and i wish i could tell you..i'm at university right now and i'm waiting on our computing services to help me out..but i'm sure its unrelated..my system is just having trouble allowing me to play online because our network has so many security setting..but once I get that figured out i plan on gettin on it and tryin out this fight camp thing

me to i have a name and everything but it says u maust pay 5 bucks to do so i mite today:)

nice answer, i will try that as well.....also, is there a way to maintain top control...whenever, I get on top in the full guard, I just get kicked off first or second time...i figure since I use Sonnen, who should have good top control, I must be doing something wrong...

if i understand your question right, then i have the best answear for you, say your trying to get the mount and he keeps getting doing that buster bumper thing or w/e the hell it is, just let go of L1,and move the right analog straight down and along the side, like a half circle movent, and once you posture up in say the mount, your gonna hold the left analog away from them (pointed in the sky pretty much) and thats how you get harder punches, must of peoples screw ups on that game is cause there always holding L1, you can do alot more when your not holding on 2 that button, also i think you said you were having trouble getting them off you, instead on bringing the right analog down and along the side like i said, bring it 2 the bottom right side and slide it along the other way(pretty much the same thing just not going straight down) this kicks them off you, and gives you bigger slams and transitions, i hoped this helped out

It's not like the last game where you just transition and posture up. You have to break there grip and then you use the left stick to posture. If you got to practice mode and move the L-stick in circles when you're on top you'll see they actually move from side to side and stuff. You can deliver more power in your punches if you work this correctly and a quick explosion from the mount can rock your opponent easily.

Ground game will take some getting used to, but it's FAR improved form last years garbage system.

I suck on the ground, I'm much better at striking. When someone's got you in the clinch, and they start grabbing you with underhooks and stuff - how do you get them off you??? That annoys me probably more than anything else. Sometimes I get lucky and shove them away, but usually they can take me down pretty easily before that happens.

Right now I'm playing career mode and it's pretty awesome. Made it to the UFC, still undefeated after knocking out chuck, tito, coleman, and someone else. My next fight is Machida lol, he's rank 9 or something like that. Glad they updated the roster :) Shogun will probably kick my butt...

Archived