Nick Diaz: The Good, The Bad And The Mean Mug

jebus00

The fact that Nick Diaz is the way he is may be cool to some, but not me. He continues to damage the image of a sport that is on the rise, and its because of people like him why its difficult to get MMA recognized as a respectable sport by the general public.

I mean flipping your opponent off when he reahces to shake your hand and there's no bad blood except for Nick Diaz's bad attitude. Starting fights in the cage? ON NATIONAL TELEVISION??? Not only openly smoking marijuana, but basically telling the commission that he'll pass their drug tests cuz he takes cleansers and sweats it out.. Hes a joke..

dont get me wrong I don't have a problem with weed or people who smoke it as long as they don't have an impact on me. Hell if you ask me it should be legal, but since it's not, the sport of mma doesn't need people like him doing all kinds of dispicable acts which hinder the sports ability to grow.

i wish i could sit down with nick diaz and smoke some cali chronic with him. That would be awesome.

my buddy went to stockton to train at their camp for a month, and he did exactly that. He said that as mean as they act, they are tight as h3ll, and they get down like everybody else and bar none.

My boy, described him as just like "us" from where we live and grew up?

I like them both

I had the opportunity to meet them and spent a little time with both of the diaz brothers after ufc 111. They were both very cool and relaxed. They had no problem taking pictures and signing autographs for my family. They actually stood around and talked with me for a little and much longer than other one i met that night. So all and all i think they do the things they do so when ever you see their face the second time youll never forget it. I have no complaints about their behavior that night but i do believe they need to straighten up a little bit for their benefit cus im a fan of both.

good to see some other stories of the diaz brothers being "normal". They do take things too far at times but they are definitely entertaining.

i agree man. They get a bad rap cuz they couldn't care less about what people say or think, seeing as how they are always down to discuss it with fists, whether its in or out of the cage.

Whether they are "out of line" at times or not, they bring fans and haters alike to wathc them win or lose. And, in the end, they weren't doing it for that either. They just really like to fight and smoke lol.

Archived