Overeem lies about fedor declining!

Hookster

Hopefully Strikeforce can put this thing together. As much as people hate on Dana and the UFC, at least he puts the fights that people want to see together. This is THE match for Strikeforce to sign.

Hopefully Strikeforce can put this thing together. As much as people hate on Dana and the UFC' date=' at least he puts the fights that people want to see together. This is THE match for Strikeforce to sign.[/quote']

Except JDS vs Cain and GSP vs Anderson.

overeem is an obvious steroid user in my opinion' date=' and i would like nothing more than to see him get knocked out. big buffoon that he is.[/quote']

If passing a drug test is good enough for the athletic commission then its probably good enough for the armchair theorists...

Having said that though... There are still people that believe the world is flat so you're definitely not alone in your irrational opinions.

Overeem hides out in Europe for 2 years fighting nobody because he can;t pass a pee test and FEdor is ducking him?

Like I said before' date=' Overeem desperately needs a fight with FEdor while FEdor does not need Overreem in the least,[/quote']

who Fedor needs if not Overreem?Stefan S?

they should be trying to fight him' date=' not the other way around

he doesnt have to go anywhere[/quote']

Overeem hides out in Europe for 2 years fighting nobody because he can;t pass a pee test and FEdor is ducking him?

Like I said before' date=' Overeem desperately needs a fight with FEdor while FEdor does not need Overreem in the least,[/quote']

... ^^ this sums up reality, > the idea that Fedor should go to the UFC to fight "No-Record Lesnar" or that he would avoid "No-Chin 11 loss Overeem" is planet noobcrap ...

Archived