Michael Bisping Says Everyone Wants Anderson Silva After UFC 112

SuperDan1406051816

Michael Bisping will look to get back on track in the middleweight division this weekend at UFC 114 against Dan Miller and the Brit talks to ESPN about the kingpin of the division, Anderson Silva:

"I think everyone wants to fight Anderson Silva off the back of the Demian Maia fight -- I want to fight him after that. If he tried that s**t with me he'd get a toe-punt right on the chin! I couldn't understand it. I suppose it was a bit disrespectful to start with and, to be honest, I thought Demian Maia won the last two rounds. When it came to the decision I wasn't sure, you're never sure, Demian might have stolen it."

A. Silva toyed with Forrest Griffin...he did the same with Dan Henderson! The man that knocked Bisping the **** out! lol . Bisping would loose terribly to Griffin and already has to Hendo. A. Silva beat the hell out of both of them, so i have no idea why bisping thinks he could even land a shot on A. Silva much less a "toe punt" on the chin lol

Michael Bisping will look to get back on track in the middleweight division this weekend at UFC 114 against Dan Miller and the Brit talks to ESPN about the kingpin of the division' date=' Anderson Silva:

"I think everyone wants to fight Anderson Silva off the back of the Demian Maia fight -- I want to fight him after that. If he tried that s**t with me he'd get a toe-punt right on the chin! I couldn't understand it. I suppose it was a bit disrespectful to start with and, to be honest, I thought Demian Maia won the last two rounds. When it came to the decision I wasn't sure, you're never sure, Demian might have stolen it."[/quote']

Funny I never realised until lately how Bisping had a loud mouth.. well now I understand how he thinks he won his fight with Wanderlei.. If he thinks Maia might have stolen it then he really is unable to judge a fight objectivly. Anyways Bisping can keep dreaming.. He's really not even close to a title shot.

Blindess caused by Bisping hate keeps you from the actual point he was making. He wasn't saying he would beat Silva, he was commenting on the performance by Silava which was disrespectful towards both Maia and the many fans who attended or bought the PPV hoping to see the Anderson Silva that fought Leben and Franklin. Bisping may be hated, but Silva is fast becoming a joke.

Blindess caused by Bisping hate keeps you from the actual point he was making. He wasn't saying he would beat Silva' date=' he was commenting on the performance by Silava which was disrespectful towards both Maia and the many fans who attended or bought the PPV hoping to see the Anderson Silva that fought Leben and Franklin. Bisping may be hated, but Silva is fast becoming a joke.[/quote']

Silva a joke? Are you kidding me? NOOOOO. That divison is so weak for him that he just goes out with no motivation and just has fun with the "competition". If Dana would set up an actual fight for Silva you would see the real Spider. Just like we did when he fought Griffin. Everyone started to doubt Silva before that fight then look what happened. He embarassed one of the best LHW in the UFC. Until he get's a real challenge he's just going to play with his food.

Michael Bisping will look to get back on track in the middleweight division this weekend at UFC 114 against Dan Miller and the Brit talks to ESPN about the kingpin of the division' date=' Anderson Silva:

"I think everyone wants to fight Anderson Silva off the back of the Demian Maia fight -- I want to fight him after that. If he tried that s**t with me he'd get a toe-punt right on the chin! I couldn't understand it. I suppose it was a bit disrespectful to start with and, to be honest, I thought Demian Maia won the last two rounds. When it came to the decision I wasn't sure, you're never sure, Demian might have stolen it."[/quote']

This guy doesn't have a clue. I would have thought after getting smashed by Henderson and Wandy he would learn to keep the names of real fighters out of his mouth.

Silva a joke? Are you kidding me? NOOOOO. That divison is so weak for him that he just goes out with no motivation and just has fun with the "competition". If Dana would set up an actual fight for Silva you would see the real Spider. Just like we did when he fought Griffin. Everyone started to doubt Silva before that fight then look what happened. He embarassed one of the best LHW in the UFC. Until he get's a real challenge he's just going to play with his food.

Silva is becoming a joke IMO. He thinks he can pick and choose who he fights, has no obligation to the people who pay his wages to fight, much less entertain, and is disrespectful to the paying audience when he dances around like a clown, then says (via his translator) "I'm sorry, it won't happen next time". If I wanted to see MMA fighters dance, I would have watched Chuck on Dancing Whatever Its Called.

Silva is becoming a joke IMO. He thinks he can pick and choose who he fights' date=' has no obligation to the people who pay his wages to fight, much less entertain, and is disrespectful to the paying audience when he dances around like a clown, then says (via his translator) "I'm sorry, it won't happen next time". If I wanted to see MMA fighters dance, I would have watched Chuck on Dancing Whatever Its Called.[/quote']

I was highly entertained by that fight up until Anderson gave up in the 4th and 5th once it was impossible for Maia to win by decision. He made Maia's face look like hamburger by "dancing". He goofed off for three rounds and in the process completely destroyed Maia.

lol ^^ i guess the other guy wasnt keeping count..

bisping wouldnt last the first' date=' look what wandy did to him, come oooooon.. i mean really, come on.

come on![/quote']

Bisping wouldnt last the first? he has miles better stand up than Maia! and last time I looked, Maia took him to decision.

I dont think he would win but at least Bisping would lose his rag early in the fight like Maia did in the last, Silva looked a bit uncomfortable when he did

Funny thing is everyone on this forum was saying the same as Bisping but now Bisping has said it he gets slated! lol, when it comes to Bisping this forum is ridiculous!

Bisping wouldnt last the first? he has miles better stand up than Maia! and last time I looked' date=' Maia took him to decision.

I dont think he would win but at least Bisping would lose his rag early in the fight like Maia did in the last, Silva looked a bit uncomfortable when he did

Funny thing is everyone on this forum was saying the same as Bisping but now Bisping has said it he gets slated! lol, when it comes to Bisping this forum is ridiculous![/quote']

If you think Maia took Anderson to a decision your a fool. Anderson took himself to a decision. Anderson is leagues ahead of Hendo's and Wandy's striking and they demolished Bisping.

Silva is becoming a joke IMO. He thinks he can pick and choose who he fights' date=' has no obligation to the people who pay his wages to fight, much less entertain, and is disrespectful to the paying audience when he dances around like a clown, then says (via his translator) "I'm sorry, it won't happen next time". If I wanted to see MMA fighters dance, I would have watched Chuck on Dancing Whatever Its Called.[/quote']

You're missing the point man, put Silva in a fight with one of the top LHW fighters and you'll pay to watch...why? Becuase it's ANDERSON SILVA. When he fights lower talent then him, he goes down to their level. But when it's a big name he fights or it's against an actual fighter that could beat him he steps up his game and fights the way he does to earn "the best pound for pound" fighter in the world. It sucks it takes a special fight or a big name for him to go to that "best pound for pound" level, but thats just how it is.

You're missing the point man' date=' put Silva in a fight with one of the top LHW fighters and you'll pay to watch...why? Becuase it's ANDERSON SILVA. When he fights lower talent then him, he goes down to their level. But when it's a big name he fights or it's against an actual fighter that could beat him he steps up his game and fights the way he does to earn "the best pound for pound" fighter in the world. It sucks it takes a special fight or a big name for him to go to that "best pound for pound" level, but thats just how it is.[/quote']

I'm not missing the point, but I understand where you're coming from. Maia should not have been allowed to last as long as he did, Silva could and should have finished him in the first easily, but didn't.

lol ^^ i guess the other guy wasnt keeping count..

bisping wouldnt last the first' date=' look what wandy did to him, come oooooon.. i mean really, come on.

come on![/quote']

this^

Bisping wouldnt last the first? he has miles better stand up than Maia! and last time I looked' date=' Maia took him to decision.

Funny thing is everyone on this forum was saying the same as Bisping but now Bisping has said it he gets slated! lol, when it comes to Bisping this forum is ridiculous![/quote']

It is mate, no talking to them, trust me I've tried.

They won't admit it, but its because they lost tuf.

A. Silva toyed with Forrest Griffin...he did the same with Dan Henderson! The man that knocked Bisping the **** out! lol . Bisping would loose terribly to Griffin and already has to Hendo. A. Silva beat the hell out of both of them' date=' so i have no idea why bisping thinks he could even land a shot on A. Silva much less a "toe punt" on the chin lol[/quote']

I agree with the Forrest Griffin fight, but thats ******** about Dan Henderson. Hendo not only gave him a solid fight, he actually beat him the first round, easily.

I was thinking about quoting someone to reply to but there were too many to choose from.

All the Anderson Silva defending say he 'chose' to go to decision, 'Silva went down to his level because he was a lesser opponent', 'Dana should have put him with an opponent more suiting to Silva'. All sounds a bit ridiculous doesn't it? Maia didn't play into his hands like forrest and Leben did. And from that Silva didn't know what to do except act like Michael Flatly in a Pub fight. If you think about it what all the Silva Suckers are saying is that he baited and taunted Maia round after round to signify he didn't deserve to be in the Octogan with him so to teach him a lesson he took him to a 5 round decision with hitting him twice every minute if that. ?????????? Ridiculous!

I agree with the Forrest Griffin fight' date=' but thats ******** about Dan Henderson. Hendo not only gave him a solid fight, he actually beat him the first round, easily.[/quote']

What i mean by toying with them is when he drops his hands below his waist and just dodges their punches like its play time. He did that to Hendo multiple times in their fight. I'm not bashing Hendo either I'm a fan of Hendo! And your right Hendo did give him a solid fight but it didn't get out of the second round for a reason becuase Silva saw that if he let Hendo stick around long enough he might get caught with the right hammer! Just like muy thai and sjames's boy Bisping did haha

• 2 months later...

Archived