alan belcher vs damian maia

rashadfan09

• 1 month later...

I think this is a very interesting fight. Maia's jujitsu is excellent and sharp but I think his weakness is wrestling. Belcher is more of a muay thai kick boxing style who likes to stand up, and at the sametime his ground game isn't bad at all.

It is a very difficult fight to call. I like Maia's style alot, he has shown me that he sticks with the game plan and doesn't fall into his opponent's game, which means he is very disciplined. I was impressed with him in his fight with Anderson Silva.

My prediction would be Maia by submission in the 2nd or 3rd round because I think Maia is more disciplined. I think Belcher has a tendency to want to sling leather too much and sometimes not stick to the game plan. The only way I see Belcher winning is by decision.

I think this is a very interesting fight. Maia's jujitsu is excellent and sharp but I think his weakness is wrestling. Belcher is more of a muay thai kick boxing style who likes to stand up' date=' and at the sametime his ground game isn't bad at all.

It is a very difficult fight to call. I like Maia's style alot, he has shown me that he sticks with the game plan and doesn't fall into his opponent's game, which means he is very disciplined. I was impressed with him in his fight with Anderson Silva.

My prediction would be Maia by submission in the 2nd or 3rd round because I think Maia is more disciplined. I think Belcher has a tendency to want to sling leather too much and sometimes not stick to the game plan. [b']The only way I see Belcher winning is by decision.[/b]

you don't think Belcher could KO/TKO Maia?

Archived