sylivia beat up...AGAIN

MachoMan

im going to break this story that will no douobt be in the news soon

last night at a big atl night club called OPERA, apparently tim sylivia was there partying or whatever, and so was BIG SEXY Kevin Nash, apparently the two got into a scuffle, and witnesses say that Nash came out on top.

nash is a huge guy and was a strip club bouncer in atl previous to his career as a pro wrestler, so he is a tough guy, but im still suprised to hear he put the smack down on the former ufc HW champ

wow

machoman doesnt piss people off, they just get upset b/c i have an informed opinion and im not a sheep, they piss themselves off

people got mad b/c the machoest said "whats his name" was going to get ko'd by rua 1st round

not my fault they dont understand mma

*shrugs*

im going to break this story that will no douobt be in the news soon

last night at a big atl night club called OPERA' date=' apparently tim sylivia was there partying or whatever, and so was BIG SEXY Kevin Nash, apparently the two got into a scuffle, and witnesses say that Nash came out on top.

nash is a huge guy and was a strip club bouncer in atl previous to his career as a pro wrestler, so he is a tough guy, but im still suprised to hear he put the smack down on the former ufc HW champ

wow[/quote']

Do you have a source on this?

I thought so. Usually something like this would be easy to find with the internet and all.

you just found in on the internet

wow dude you arent very bright are you?

you dont believe what you read on the internet because you havent read it on the internet??

??????????

Archived