Maia VS. Belcher

kylankool

no' date=' Maia coming off loss, Belcher is riding a winning streak, winners fight winners, losers fight losers -> JDS vs Nelson[/quote']

I read on a interview Belcher would like to fight Maia and read on another interview Maia will most likely fight Alan Belcher, Michael Bisping, Yoshihiro Akyiama or Vitor Belfort

Source for Maia:http://www.mmabay.co.uk/2010/05/24/demian-maia-eager-for-return-after-middleweight-title-loss-against-anderson-silva/

Source for Belcher:http://www.mmabay.co.uk/2010/05/26/ufc-middleweight-alan-belcher-targets-future-fight-with-submission-ace-demian-maia/

So stop trollin FUC**R

wow, who pissed in your soup, but that's Dana's "policy" winners fight winners, losers fight losers, of course Belcher would fight him, he would fight anyone, especially somone coming off a title shot, but i would shocked if it happened, and wouldn't count on it. That being said, It would be an interesting fight, I think belcher is better than marquardt(who beat maia) and would outstrike Maia, and belchers BJJ is very good, and would defend it well, plus i don't see maia taking belcher down, so TKO to belcher, something anderson twinkle toes silva couldn't do. There you go ****face

wow' date=' who pissed in your soup, but that's Dana's "policy" winners fight winners, losers fight losers, of course Belcher would fight him, he would fight anyone, especially somone coming off a title shot, but i would shocked if it happened, and wouldn't count on it. That being said, It would be an interesting fight, I think belcher is better than marquardt(who beat maia) and would outstrike Maia, and belchers BJJ is very good, and would defend it well, plus i don't see maia taking belcher down, so TKO to belcher, something anderson twinkle toes silva couldn't do. There you go ****face[/quote']

Let me take you back to Lyoto Machida vs. Tito Ortiz. Tito was 0-2-1 in his last 3 fights and Lyoto was 3-0 in his last 3 fights. So much for Dana's policy, huh?

Archived