UFC undisputed 2010 fighters

MarDawg

Which fighters on UFC Undisputed 2010 do you think are better or worse in the game then they are in real life?

Fighters better on the game then in real life are

Brock Lesnar

Stefan Struve

Thiago Silva

Kimbo Slice

Roy Nelson

Todd Duffee

Fighters worse on the game then in real life are

Jon Jones

Shane Carwin

Which fighters on UFC Undisputed 2010 do you think are better or worse in the game then they are in real life?

Fighters better on the game then in real life are

Brock Lesnar

Stefan Struve

Thiago Silva

Kimbo Slice

Roy Nelson

Todd Duffee

Fighters worse on the game then in real life are

Jon Jones

Shane Carwin

Damn Friday is payday for me and thats when I'm finally gonna pick up the game

Junior Dos Santos is worse in the game (or at least I think so) He got taken down by kimbo slice while he had full stamina

man no what sucks on my tv a little bit of the bottom of the screen is cut off so icant see the stamina bars when i turn them on i can only see like the very top lol its harsh.

i dont understand some of the BJJ stats

there are many fighters like silva, shogun, w.silva who have BJJ blackbelts. not notorious for using their BJJ game, theyre stats arent as bad. I think Rashad Evans has same BJJ offense as Anderson Silva. one guys whos submited Luter and Hendo, and Evans who has tried something like 3 attempts in his UFC career.

I think Rashad is better in the game than in real life. Like seriously, the more I think of it..the more I don't understand waht he did to get those good stats and be known as amazing...he really hasn't dont anything spectacular..like comon he would of lost to Tito if it wasn't for the deducted point. Yet in the game he can pretty much do whatever he wants and win.

I didn't think any of the fighters you named for better are actually better. I raped them all with the sway and pray.

I thought Mir was the most overrated. I swear' date=' the guy can take down effing Optimus Prime.[/quote']

i didnt say there unbeatable i said they are better in the game then in real life.

first id like to say that the game all depends on who is playing it. i dont understand why you guys would say this....if someone used lets say rampage and i used bonnar i would win because im just a more talented gamer its not who you use its who is using the fighter...its a video game guys....dont believe me? hit me up on xbox PHD B3A5TM0D3

So...no one is going to mention Rashad Evans? I think he is a talented fighter, but there is no way he is THAT good, all his base stats are like 80. Also even though Forrest might have been over-rated in UFC 2009, i dont think he is as bad as he is in 2010, and wtf is up with Ryan Bader's strengh stat? The dude looks like a bull and jon jones is rated stronger than him.....

I think Rashad is better in the game than in real life. Like seriously' date=' the more I think of it..the more I don't understand waht he did to get those good stats and be known as amazing...he really hasn't dont anything spectacular..like comon he would of lost to Tito if it wasn't for the deducted point. Yet in the game he can pretty much do whatever he wants and win.[/quote']

Oh I see someone else did mention Rashad my mistsake, by the way idk if you read forrest's book (judging by your picture) but it is one of the funniest things i have ever read

Archived