Bryant will defeat Yager!!

JP24

You heard it here first!!! And Court McGee wins the the whole show!!

This is just a personal educated guess, but I believe Bryant has the tools to beat him. Court McGee is THE dark horse of this season and will destroy everyone who stands in the way.

It's human nature to be wrong, so maybe I'm wrong, but I think this is how it will go down.

Jamie Yager vs. Josh Bryant -- Josh Bryant by UD

Court McGee vs. Chris McCray -- Court McGee by KO

Josh Bryant vs. Brad Tavares -- UNSURE

Court McGee vs. Winner of Bryant/Tavares -- Court McGee!!

ive said the same thing since the beginning. at the start of every season i just pick a guy and say hell win, im usually always right.

court is a good fighter and seems to be a real cool guy and i hope he can win it all. i dont know how he could hang in the UFC though.

Hmmm. I'm not so sure. In the 'on the next episode' section, the narrator said something like "more anarchy in the octagon leaves one fighter needing medical attention". And as he says that, we see a shot of a load of people flooding into the octagon and someone shouting "is he alright?" or something. I can't see how a UD win is gonna cause anarchy and injury. I think someone's getting knocked out or someone's gonna refuse to tap.

You heard it here first!!! And Court McGee wins the the whole show!!

This is just a personal educated guess' date=' but I believe Bryant has the tools to beat him. Court McGee is THE dark horse of this season and will destroy everyone who stands in the way.

It's human nature to be wrong, so maybe I'm wrong, but I think this is how it will go down.

Jamie Yager vs. Josh Bryant -- Josh Bryant by UD

Court McGee vs. Chris McCray -- Court McGee by KO

Josh Bryant vs. Brad Tavares -- UNSURE

Court McGee vs. Winner of Bryant/Tavares -- Court McGee!![/quote']

since someone from the yager fight leaves in a ambulance i doubt it goes to decison. and the guy yager fights is alot smaller once again. yager fought all the little soft guys. i think the 2 best fighters are injured. broken arm and the other broken jaw. it will pry be yaeger and someone else in the finals.

I hadn't thought of how it would happen but I'm almost positive (almost being keyword) Yager loses. reason is.. he and Mccray are teammates and real good friends and in the preview for next weeks episode it had a split second clip of Mccray looking down and shaking his head.. a dq would make sense with all the other commotion that supposedly is going to be involved in this fight

Archived