jon jones vs forrest griffin

jammer409

Can't ever count people out' date=' but Griffin looks like he is toasted, just doesn't look that into it.

Jones is the complete opposite, still young, still learning, still eager.

This fight will go to Jones for the simple factor of motivation.[/quote']

yeah i got jones too

I don't think anyone would go with Forrest on this fight. And I like Forrest. Just look at Jones last couple fights. Complete domination. I thought Brandon Vera would be the one to stop the rise of Jones, and I was proven wrong. Forrest is a good fighter. But he won't be able to handle the speed of Jones. What they need to do is put Jones in a fight against one of the top 10 guys. Put him in with Machida and let's see how he fares.

Bones imo...i don't think Forrest presents a serious danger to him as far as punching power, high level striking...for some reason, I just Bones tossing people around based on how he did it to Vera, Hammil, and Bonnar...I can see Forrest possibly submitting Bones on the ground tho...

I don't think anyone would go with Forrest on this fight. And I like Forrest. Just look at Jones last couple fights. Complete domination. I thought Brandon Vera would be the one to stop the rise of Jones' date=' and I was proven wrong. Forrest is a good fighter. But he won't be able to handle the speed of Jones. What they need to do is put Jones in a fight against one of the top 10 guys. Put him in with Machida and let's see how he fares.[/quote']

you dont think forrest is in the top 10? i think forrests ground game would be trouble for jones

Archived