Favourite Fighters and why?

bennyblanco

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and i was just curious as to what the general feelings about certain fighters are. If everyone could just let me know who their favourite fighters are and give the reasons why.

I would prefer it if there was no fighter bashing as i feel we should support all fighters whether they are exciting eg. Penn, Fedor, Shogun, or whether they are GSP.

Let me know?

Hi everyone' date='

I am new to this forum and i was just curious as to what the general feelings about certain fighters are. If everyone could just let me know who their favourite fighters are and give the reasons why.

I would prefer it if there was no fighter bashing as i feel we should support all fighters whether they are exciting eg. Penn, Fedor, Shogun, or whether they are GSP.

Let me know?[/quote']

Kos why? cuz he is a straight up killer

"I would prefer it if there was no fighter bashing as i feel we should support all fighters whether they are exciting eg. Penn, Fedor, Shogun, or whether they are GSP."

Your looking to start a fight with the way you have worded that mate.

Fave fighter is GSP, he is the epitomy of MMA

Least favourites and why:

Bj Penn - Hes Fat, Eats too many dooughnuts and is a quitter

Fedor - Hes another fatty, dodges competition

"I would prefer it if there was no fighter bashing as i feel we should support all fighters whether they are exciting eg. Penn' date=' Fedor, Shogun, or whether they are GSP."

Your looking to start a fight with the way you have worded that mate.

Fave fighter is GSP, he is the epitomy of MMA

Least favourites and why:

Bj Penn - Hes Fat, Eats too many dooughnuts and is a quitter

Fedor - Hes another fatty, dodges competition[/quote']

BJ Penn? there about to be a fight GSP all he does is drink milkshakes and then squirts it out of his nose.Such a pig.

Penn....technical wizard.....top striking and BJJ....exciting guy to watch..

Anderson Silva (most favorite)....he's the best in the world really...when he's on..he's on..and could potentially beat anyone in the world...achieves nigh inhuman feats of asskickery

Chuck Liddell...he's just...that old bad ****...not alot of finesse..just...toe to toe throwin bombs...good times with this guy...that era when he was thought to be "unbeatable" was alot of fun...the sport has evolved...but I still love the guy

That's about it for people at the top for me personally..but there is a sub group that may one day end up in that top "timeless" catagory

Junior Dos Santos....I love watching this guy fight...exciting...fundamental striker (boxer)...when you watch this guy fight....there is a bit of that "chuck" element...of "lets go toe to toe and see who falls"

Jon Jones.....could be the future Anderson Silva

These are the only guys in that catagory that are springing to mind at the moment...but there are obviously tons of other guys I just love to watch fight..

Rashad, Sanchez, Lytle, Etim, Rua, Jackson, Machida, Alves, Belfort...etc...this could go on for too long so I'll stop.. *chuckle*

Cheers

-DR

Apex, why do you feel that you have to insult other people's favourite fighters all the time. I really wanted to start an informative and peaceful thread but you have to come along with your foul insults and take this thread into the gutter. Thankyou to everyone elase who has taken this seriously and given me an insight into why they appreciate certain fighters.

Apex' date=' why do you feel that you have to insult other people's favourite fighters all the time. I really wanted to start an informative and peaceful thread but you have to come along with your foul insults and take this thread into the gutter. Thankyou to everyone elase who has taken this seriously and given me an insight into why they appreciate certain fighters.[/quote']

First off, **** you, Shouldnt you be working.

Secondly, look at the way you word your thread in the first place. Am I the only one here who clocked onto your stupidity.

Have a nice day Mr Blanco

First off' date=' **** you, Shouldnt you be working.

Secondly, look at the way you word your thread in the first place. Am I the only one here who clocked onto your stupidity.

Have a nice day Mr Blanco[/quote']

Look, i apologise if you feel that i offended you or those close to you in the way i worded my post, but i feel you are a bully as i for one know that you have seriously upset machidano1p4p by the way you spoke to him yesterday.

Given that, i am willing to forgive and forget and as a peace offering i have a newly purchased pair of Cyborg's used knickers that i can give to you. Just please stop with the foul language and give peace a chance.

Look' date=' i apologise if you feel that i offended you or those close to you in the way i worded my post, but i feel you are a bully as i for one know that you have seriously upset machidano1p4p by the way you spoke to him yesterday.

Given that, i am willing to forgive and forget and as a peace offering i have a newly purchased pair of Cyborg's used knickers that i can give to you. Just please stop with the foul language and give peace a chance.[/quote']

Cyborgs undies - Are they boxers?

How much you want for them?

I'll swap you a half eaten jelly jam doughnut as eaten by BJ Penn for Cyborgs undies and ill give you a tenner aswell, wot u say?

I'll swap you a half eaten jelly jam doughnut as eaten by BJ Penn for Cyborgs undies and ill give you a tenner aswell, wot u say?[/quote

I must let you know that i am trained in the art of 'Royal mail Second Class Despatch' and i will be forced to use this skill on you if you keep bringing up BJ's doughnut addiction.

I'll swap you a half eaten jelly jam doughnut as eaten by BJ Penn for Cyborgs undies and ill give you a tenner aswell' date=' wot u say?[/quote

I must let you know that i am trained in the art of 'Royal mail Second Class Despatch' and i will be forced to use this skill on you if you keep bringing up BJ's doughnut addiction.[/quote']

Well I am trained in the art of "Royal mail loss claim procedure" and for every dispatch you do, I will have a P91 form ready to counter.

BJ Penn loves Jelly jam doughnuts with hundrends and thousands sprinkled on

Well I am trained in the art of "Royal mail loss claim procedure" and for every dispatch you do' date=' I will have a P91 form ready to counter.

BJ Penn loves Jelly jam doughnuts with hundrends and thousands sprinkled on[/quote']

There is literally nothing i can come back with to this well skilled attack. You have defeated me and killed this thread all with one P91 form.

Well done sir, i am now off to watch the whole fight history of Tim Sylvia while gorging myself on Krispy Kremes.

Peace failed

GSP He try to be the next Randy Couture for MMA at representing the sport .

Randy Couture He did so much for the sport if i say everyting the bandwith will explode .

Rampage A other one who did a lot for the sport to bring it to the USA .

W. Silva Always have a great opinion of the guys but i think is sad that is pride fight was fix .

LW - Eddie Alvarez, BJ Penn, G-Sot and KenFlo. His ground game is like art.

WW - Dan Hardy. I just like his style of fighting.

MW - Anderson Silva. My all time favorite. Awesome striking and very creative on ground or standing up.

LH - Ryan Bader. Throws those hands with bad intentions and seems to be as strong as hell.

HW - Cain Velasquez. Insane cardio great wrestling granite chin and smooth stand up.

Kos why? cuz he is a straight up killer

Kos is your fav fighter? You are watching the wrong sport because you should be watching WWE

My fav fighters are

Anderson Silva... Because he can do things no other man can do and he can win fights on 50% effort

Clay Guida.. The guy is a warrior and every fight he is in is a candidate for fight of the night

lyoto Machida...He is the epitome is a decent guy who can fight and is a true martial artist

BJ Penn... Now this guy is awesome .He learns so fast BJJ BLACK BELT IN 3 YEARS??? He is also the very best LW fighter in the history of MMA and he only started to properly train a few years back

Rampage.. The guys a beast who destroys people and every punch he throws had bad intentions behind it

Ross Pearson.. The best fighter Britain has and has a very bright future

I could goon and on but I respect most fighters and like most fighters apart from the odd few I do respect GSP but hate him and I do not respect KOS and hate him

hw-cain velasquez- never quits, ton of heart

lhw-lyoto machida- awesome style, great footwork, smart fighter and uber classy

mw-belcher-always exiting to watch and underratted

ww-nick diaz-well rounded and fun to watch

lw- frankie edgar- smaller even for a lw but has excellent boxing, footwork and wrestling

all my favs imo are complete fighters

Well I am trained in the art of "Royal mail loss claim procedure" and for every dispatch you do' date=' I will have a P91 form ready to counter.

BJ Penn loves Jelly jam doughnuts with hundrends and thousands sprinkled on[/quote']

BJ can eat all the doughnut he wants and still beat your ****. The next thing you know you're givin BJ a BJ.

Rampage - exciting to watch, always puts on a good show and I like his style of fighting

Shogun - great muay thai, great bjj, exciting fighter

JDS - excellent boxing great to watch, you know the fights gonna end by knock out.

BJ can eat all the doughnut he wants and still beat your ****. The next thing you know you're givin BJ a BJ.

Awww u must be BJ Penns knob lover.

I say one lil thing about him and your the first **** to come stand up for him.

I bet your a fat slob just like him with gravey stains on your top.

Look' date=' i apologise if you feel that i offended you or those close to you in the way i worded my post, but i feel you are a bully as i for one know that you have seriously upset machidano1p4p by the way you spoke to him yesterday.

Given that, i am willing to forgive and forget and as a peace offering i have a newly purchased pair of Cyborg's used knickers that i can give to you. Just please stop with the foul language and give peace a chance.[/quote']

Grow sum fin balls

Grow sum fin balls

How dare you speak to me like this. I have only just joined and this is how i am treated. Between you and Apex_Predator i feel victimised. Right thats it, i'm off to my local Origami class and when i am black belt you are gonna get messed up. yeehaaaw

I love to watch Spencer Fisher fight. The man never has a boring fight, they may not be the most technical chess match type fights, but I find them very entertaining. Chuck will always be my sentimental favorite for mostly the same reasons. JDS is one of my new favorites and I have an odd reason why I started liking him, he throws nasty body shots. Every fight he goes to the body and most fights I have seen him target the liver area, IMO a very underused striking target. Check out some old Bas Rutten fights to see what a good liver shot can do, or listen to the man himself.

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.break.com/usercontent/2007/5/16/bas-rutten-liver-shot-294738&ei=zHj-S-imKoOglAeNvKX6CQ&sa=X&oi=video_result&resnum=1&ct=thumbnail&cad=682045760925810066&ved=0CBYQuAIwAA&usg=AFQjCNEWJ88uyxwxs9yFcDbs2LPYiaiGqw

lyoto machida. i am a bit biased cause i a also karateka, but the way he doesn't get hit(obvious exception withstanding) and in the more recent fights of his carrer, when he finally developed some power to go with mad skills, he finishes fights. in style.

his game is totally developed, superb take-down defense, great ground game and his standup is easily in the cateory of best in the world.

Awww u must be BJ Penns knob lover.

I say one lil thing about him and your the first **** to come stand up for him.

I bet your a fat slob just like him with gravey stains on your top.

Grow sum fin balls

YOU GUYS F*CKIN RUIN FORUMS MAN. THERE'S PLENTY OF THREADS THAT ARE ABOUT BASHING FIGHTERS ALREADY. WHY IS IT, THAT YOU GUYS ALWAYS GET ON EVERY THREAD AND TALK SH*T?

ARE YOU GUYS JUST SECRET TROLLS OR SOMETHING? I COULD UNDERSTAND IF IT WAS JUST ONCE IN A WHILE, BUT YOU BOTH ONLY HAVE JUST OVER 100 POSTS, AND MOST OF THE ONE'S I'VE SEEN ARE TRASH.

Nick and nate diaz. Obviously i am a fan, but they always show up to fight and bang it out, while both have phenominal sub skills. Never boring with these two either.

Plus their "badboy" attitudes, get hyped and gets people whether hating or loving them to watch the fights.

Not so much nate til lately, but nick lol. He's a riot.

you guys f*ckin ruin forums man. There's plenty of threads that are about bashing fighters already. Why is it' date=' that you guys always get on every thread and talk sh*t?

Are you guys just secret trolls or something? I could understand if it was just once in a while, but you both only have just over 100 posts, and most of the one's i've seen are trash.[/quote']

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

Av u finsihed sonny jim

if you dont like it, dnt read it, simples

I FIGURED YOU WERE A TROLL' date=' I JUST NEEDED TO CONFIRM FOR MYSELF.

YOU DISGRACE THE GSP MAFIA BY THE WAY.[/quote']

If im such a troll and disgrace to the GSP mafia then why are you writing on my other threads.

Ohh no I disgrace sum lil internet club your part of, how am I to sleep at night.

If im such a troll and disgrace to the GSP mafia then why are you writing on my other threads.

Ohh no I disgrace sum lil internet club your part of' date=' how am I to sleep at night.[/quote']

LMAO, YOU'RE PART OF IT NOT ME BUD. AND THE ORIGINAL POST WAS GOOD, I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU GUYS CAN'T HELP BUT FLAME NEARLY EVERYTHING DEBATE WITH. ITS JUST ANNOYING, BUT YOU ARE RIGHT, WHY DO I STILL REPLY TO YOU?

GUESS ITS JUST FOR SAKE OF TIME AT WORK, BUT I FEEL YA. I JUST WISH WE COULD MAKE THE FORUM A LIL LESS ABOUT TALKIN SH*T AND A LIL MORE ABOUT TALKING REAL MMA, LIKE STATS AND PREDICTIONS. NOT TALKIND SH*T ON THE PREDICTIONS.

TO EACH HIS OWN THOUGH.

Archived