lol at kick to the chest

Carwinfan4

lol yeah man, of course he's blind, did you see how old that dr. was and how big his glasses were, that fool had on some damn bifocals, tito or that fat bastard beside him didn't see nothing, but started talking crap once the doc told him what he thought he saw...

Yeah that crap was so stupid.. kick in the chest? yeah because a kick to the chest will put a fighter flat on his face RIGHT when the kick landed, even if it was a kick to the chest (witch it wasnt) there is NO WAY a fighter think that fast and "pretend" to fake the kick to the face

Watched the fight... great job by Tavares... and then I see what I am pretty sure was a serious kick to the head. Then there's talk about the kick not being illegal because it wasnt actually to the head, it was to the chest, below the armpits. So then I start thinking, maybe I just didnt see it as good as I thought. You think there would be a replay?? Why no replay??? This season has been so frustrating!!!

Coach Saul has come out and made a public apology and explained that they saw the fight from the opposite angle the camera was at. Once he saw the tape, he made apologies in person, and has now done so on a public internet forum.

Remember they are on the other side, where their view is blocked, and it is the heat of the moment, not sitting like us all comfy on our couches.

The first fight shouldn't have went to a 3rd round. That was BS. Even Dana was ready to call it.

The second fight could have ended a lot worse. I'm glad the kid is okay. That kick could have ruined his career.

Just because Dana was ready to call it doesn't mean anything. The first round was very close, and you're simply saying that because the second was so one sided from a control standpoint. Second round was 10/9, but the first could have went either way. Noke was the more aggressive in the first round even off his back.

anyone who disagrees with that judgement needs to take a good long hard look at the replay it clearly was to the head. getting kicked in the chest/armpit does NOT jerk you're head like that and make you face plant the canvas and you could even tell it was a kick to the head after Brad stood up he was like what happened and wobbled to his corner!

The thing is you cant blame tito for bein upset cuz he wasn't the one who originally said it wasn't actually to the head.. and since one of his previous fighters got disqualified, its understandable he'd get upset after hearin some1 say it was to the chest, not the head..

That Fat **** is the one to blame haha "it was to the chest" lol hes dumb as hell.. he has no idea what hes seein and jus wanted to start some crap.. he needs to stfu and know his role haha.. which is not tellin tito crap that he didn even see..

Just because Dana was ready to call it doesn't mean anything. The first round was very close' date=' a[b']nd you're simply saying that because the second was so one sided from a control standpoint.[/b] Second round was 10/9, but the first could have went either way. Noke was the more aggressive in the first round even off his back.

It wasn't just Dana.

Tito was outraged and so was the team. It was clear that Noke was getting shots off of his back but he did nothing to control that fight.

Don't speak for me because you don't know what you're talking about.

No, I think the third round was legit. You can't depend on what Dana thinks all the time. Remember, he just THINKS he's a judge. In the first fight Kris had dominant position but didn't try to finish the round most of the fight, while Noke was doing more damage from the bottom. If your in dominant position on top, you shouldn't be the one taking the punishment. Noke stole the round by trying to finish the fight. The second round was all Kris.

Everyone on the show was suprirsed with the 3rd round. It's no surprise here. "You can't depend on what Dana thinks all the time" is sort of speaking for me' date=' don't you think?[/quote']

Wasn't it the same people that thought that the clear kick to the face was a kick to the the side, the same ones that thought Kris clearly won the first fight in two rounds. All Kris went for in that first round was control. I am not saying Noke took it for sure, but his aggression makes up for Kris' control. Anyways just except that we have a difference of opinion!

sorry dude but the shin doesnt touch his head. if anything it was his lower neck/shoulder

Watch the replay closely, you see his head jerk quickly to the right which you simply cannot fake. I'll admit one of the angles looks like its not to the head, but the other camera angles look pretty clear to me. Besides him falling flat on his face, being dazed, and not even remembering he got hit...what more proof do you need?

It wasn't just Dana.

Tito was outraged and so was the team. It was clear that Noke was getting shots off of his back but he did nothing to control that fight.

Don't speak for me because you don't know what you're talking about.

Wow a biased team is your evidence? Well I guess Tavares didnt get kicked in the head then because Tito's team said he didnt according to your logic this would be correct.

lol yeah man' date=' of course [b']he's blind, did you see how old that dr. was and how big his glasses were, that fool had on some damn bifocals,[/b] tito or that fat bastard beside him didn't see nothing, but started talking crap once the doc told him what he thought he saw...

lol...

mr_magoo.jpg

Archived