Shaq in UFC?

IDMMA

if the UFC signed Shaq, you would so not stop watching the sport. Stop exaggerating. Shaq is a big dude with long reach and i'm sure he has heavy hands. As long as we don't see any lay and pray from him, i'm down to watch his PPV.

if the UFC signed Shaq' date=' you would so not stop watching the sport. Stop exaggerating. Shaq is a big dude with long reach and i'm sure he has heavy hands. As long as we don't see any lay and pray from him, i'm down to watch his PPV.[/quote']

I'm not kidding.

If the UFC signed Shaq I would stop watching it.

Lesnar actually had prior experience. I use to hear about him when I wrestled in HS.

If the UFC ever actually did sign Shaq... I would consider the UFC a joke.

I'm not kidding.

If the UFC signed Shaq I would stop watching it.

Lesnar actually had prior experience. I use to hear about him when I wrestled in HS.

If the UFC ever actually did sign Shaq... I would consider the UFC a joke.

what do you think of Pride?

would you want to be locked in the cage with Shaq?

Shaq has been training for a while, last year he was training at a gym in South Beach where i went to see their BJJ classes. I didn't pay much mind because i was rolling, but he was training nonetheless.

if the UFC signed Shaq' date=' you would so not stop watching the sport. Stop exaggerating. Shaq is a big dude with long reach and i'm sure he has heavy hands. As long as we don't see any lay and pray from him, i'm down to watch his PPV.[/quote']

for some reason, i think of shaq as kind of a sissy, like someone who would get knocked out fast and quit the ufc, but if they would be serious about giving him a shot, they should give him struve, or mir haha

Archived