Rampage vs Rashad..who do you WANT to win?

tylamo

I want Rashad to win so that we get to see Machida vs Rampage' date=' instead of Machida vs Rashad 2.[/quote']

Winner of this is fighting Shogun, not Machida- if thats what your thinking.

I want Rampage to win so we could see Rampage/Shogun 2. and if he loses i hope he can fight Lil Nog or Thiago Silva

Woop his **** rampage!!! Rashad talks like a *****,if i wasn't in this wheelchair, i defiantly would of became a cage fighter,they don't call me stryker for nothing!!! Just bust his ****,and his mouth,cause he thinks he's tuff!! But he's soft,soft like,i won't say it here!!

Please rampage,don't go in there with all this rage,although that's ur name,go in there to win!! Woooop that ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i'm a black gent(canadian/jamaican)

SHOWA!!

Woop his **** rampage!!! Rashad talks like a *****,if i wasn't in this wheelchair, i defiantly would of became a cage fighter,they don't call me stryker for nothing!!! Just bust his ****,and his mouth,cause he thinks he's tuff!! But he's soft,soft like,i won't say it here!!

Please rampage,don't go in there with all this rage,although that's ur name,go in there to win!! Woooop that ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i'm a black gent(canadian/jamaican)

SHOWA!!

Archived