Nogueria vs Brilz

LukeBanahan

Thoughts on this fight?

I personally couldn't even take Brilz seriously in the countdown show, especially when he was saying he's gonna look for the submission lol. Where ever this fight goes i see nogueria dominating, although i would like to see him knock Brilz out on the feet.

Thoughts on this fight?

I personally couldn't even take Brilz seriously in the countdown show' date=' especially when he was saying he's gonna look for the submission lol. Where ever this fight goes i see nogueria dominating, although i would like to see him knock Brilz out on the feet.[/quote']

X2, Little Nog is 1 of my favourite fighters & I honestly can't see Jason Brilz posing any sort of threat on him during this fight. Hopefully it's a 1st round KO/TKO or if it does go to the ground Brilz is left in agony after he taps from submission. No matter what Nog will win & then hopefully starts fighting better competition towards a shot at the title.

The only way I could see Brilz winning is if hes somehow able to take little Nog down and control him from the top position. Little Nog has much better striking and better jj.

I think this fight will be just like the little Nog vs. Luiz Cain fight, just ending a little more brutally.

Archived