After Rampage answered each question his stare almost made me piss myself

Fisticuffs622

If i was Rashad i would be at home writing my will out... Because after seeing the look in Rampages eyes yesterday after he answered each question was unreal... I've seen ym share of staredowns but even the look he was giving the audience was nuts... He looks like he will wind up knocking Rashads head into the first row

If i was Rashad i would be at home writing my will out... Because after seeing the look in Rampages eyes yesterday after he answered each question was unreal... I've seen ym share of staredowns but even the look he was giving the audience was nuts... He looks like he will wind up knocking Rashads head into the first row

I like rampage but when he stutters it seems like he is the one who is scared and the moving of the eyes to the left means hes allways thinking.Maybe he isnt dumb after all or is he? Make him do the stanky leg dance again

I like rampage but when he stutters it seems like he is the one who is scared and the moving of the eyes to the left means hes allways thinking.Maybe he isnt dumb after all or is he? Make him do the stanky leg dance again

Man Rampage has been in the fight game for so long it would be weird if he didnt stutter haha... But i know in front of cameras i stutter like a mother fcuker... Darren sproles of the chargers has the worst stuttering problems ever if you have seen any interviews... It may just be the cameras or it may be the fact that Wanderlei silvas knee basically went into the back of rampages skull 12 times in a row... This may be biased cause rampage is my favorite fighter... But he's just a scary **** dude that will wind up backing up the ish he talked on saturday

Archived