Antwain Britt Interview

BUDDHASPORT

What's next on deck for Antwain Britt?

"I want to get back in there as soon as possible. I'm thinking August or September, I want to get in there with an up and coming contender to get right back in line for a title shot. I still feel like I'm one of the most explosive and athletic light heavyweights in the world. I think with a good win under my belt that I should be in line for a title shot. I feel like the best possible match up for me is still Mo (Strikeforce light heavyweight champion Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal) and myself. I definitely want that fight."

Do you think you can force Mo to keep the fight standing and ward off his impressive takedowns?

"No I don't think I could force him to keep it standing, he is a good enough wrestler to implement his game and I'm going to do the same. I'm going to have to make some modifications to my game and go back to my wrestling. Everybody knows I started off as a wrestler, so I would have to get back to the point where I'm taking people down at the same time stopping them from taking me down. When I do take them down use my hands and make them pay."

Full Interview

Archived