Dana White Pretty Smart

TAPKO

Just playin Undisputed 2010, and like although we all know Kimbo was a good guy and humble and just learning, at the moment he just can't hang with MMA. But Dana brought him in made a ****load of money off him, with main card PPV's and put kimbo in the UFC game(def got more people to buy it). Very smart because casuals now say who may not even be into ufc but have seen kimbos fights, will purchase the game just because of him. Smart money making indeed...

I do agree with everything you are saying, but i don't think that he brought him in for the game purposes. I think it was for the ppv events, the game just so happened to work itself out coming along the same time kimbo was trying to come up.

But nonetheless, yes, he is a very smart man, and we question some of what he decides, but in the end, he has turned mma into what it is today. Or, at least made a hugge leap in the game ya know?

Yea def man...I dont know i mean they didn't put Mitrione in the game and he beat kimbo ect. I mean Paul Daley and a few others are not even in the game, she was a priority in the game. Even when 2011 comes out they some people(collectors) will buy the game cause kimbo. Some people who dont watch MMA or know who kimbo is now and will discover him and that he's in a game and buy it.

Get it right boys the ONLY reason Dana brought Kimbo into the UFC was to prove to the world that he was a chump compared to a seriously trained MMA fighter .This is the reason he wants Fedor too just too prove he is not King of kings when it comes to all of MMA

Couldnt agree more, White just wants to bring lambs into the slaughter.

Get it right boys the ONLY reason Dana brought Kimbo into the UFC was to prove to the world that he was a chump compared to a seriously trained MMA fighter .This is the reason he wants Fedor too just too prove he is not King of kings when it comes to all of MMA

I think this was how it all started, but Dana seemed to have developed a respectful appreciation of Kevin Ferguson's real personality.

Archived