GSP vs. Shogun

Carlito_Brigante

it's Shogun bro' date=' not Machida.

This is gonna be the Fight of the Millenium. Two guys going at it. Hitting each other. I wanna see who's gonna be the guy on top. I expect a squirt of blood after the fight.[/quote']

I think GSP is the best Pound for Pound in the world. He knows how to win fights and that's what he does. Like you said, he would take Shogun down and that's the end of the fight. GSP FTW.

I think GSP is the best Pound for Pound in the world. He knows how to win fights and that's what he does. Like you said' date=' he would take Shogun down and that's the end of the fight. GSP FTW.[/quote']

I agree with you man but Shogun also trains for his fights. Machida was thought to be invincible then he beat him. He's probably going to be ready with takedown defense and some BJ skills.

I agree with you man but Shogun also trains for his fights. Machida was thought to be invincible then he beat him. He's probably going to be ready with takedown defense and some BJ skills.

BJ skills huh? Yeah i bet Shogun has some intense BJ skills...

Funny how one J can make all the difference.

BJ and BJJ are two COMPLETELY different things there smart one.

I really like Shogun one of my favourite fighters but I would have to give the edge to GSP in this one. He has the perfect style to beat Shogun. I would say GSP by UD if this fight would happen. Though he would had to be really carefull to not get KOed

what are you talking about? same tactics? GSP wont stand with Shogun. He will be looking for the takedown so Shogun has to be ready with his BJ skills

im guessing your saying gsp will move up, because for shogun to move down is dumb, but back to the point, bigger weight class bigger guys, no more man handling trust that

i'm sorry i'm just a human. i make mistakes

I wasnt trying to sound like an **** or anything. But that's just a big error. I found it funny, honestly.

Not a pleasant imagine though. GSP taking Shogun down and then Shogun displaying his BJ skills... Not something a guy wants to imagine.

Unless you're into that kind of thing.

If this fight is going to happen' date=' who is more handsome?[/b']

Shogun has an advantage on the standup but GSP will probably take him down and Shogun's BJ skills will be put to the test. I don't know man, what do you say?

I really can't say who is more handsome, I mean they both look like models :)

Shogun has the best standup. better than dave chapelle

Permission to put this in my signature?

If this fight is going to happen' date=' [b']who is more handsome?

[/b]

Shogun has an advantage on the standup but GSP will probably take him down and Shogun's BJ skills will be put to the test. I don't know man, what do you say?

lol...Shogun said he was a model...

why does everyone think GSP can win this fight against Shogun or Machida? GSP said he was too small for MW, so why is he big enough for LHW? GSP cannot finish large WWs, so he probably won't be touching any LHWs...

WHOEVER says GSP would lose this fight is probably the most retarted MMA fan ive ever seen on the internet. I cannott believe the hype with shogun. GSP would take him down and either submit him or TKO him. If not that it would be GNP. machida stinks at ground and took shogun down at will!!! GSP would wreck him and he would like like a high school wrestler to GSP. when GSP is fkn all canada. WOW i cannott believe what my eyes are seeing. GSP would wreck this guy. I mean shogun is great, but nowhere near and will never be near the level of GSP or Fedor or maybe Silva.

GSP is p4p 1 and none of you want to admit it because you hate the way he fights. LOL

i cannott still believe all the hype with shogun.

i mean if shogun lost this poll would be 80 GSP 10 Shogun

people grow up and stop living in hype. GSP proves hes not hype. Hes for real.

and until Shogun shows that he can beat a worthy wrestler ( maybe rashad),

than he will have no chance at any top level wrestler via GSP.

LOL. this forum gets even more stupid every day.

WHOEVER says GSP would lose this fight is probably the most retarted MMA fan ive ever seen on the internet. I cannott believe the hype with shogun. GSP would take him down and either submit him or TKO him. If not that it would be GNP. machida stinks at ground and took shogun down at will!!! GSP would wreck him and he would like like a high school wrestler to GSP. when GSP is fkn all canada. WOW i cannott believe what my eyes are seeing. GSP would wreck this guy. I mean shogun is great' date=' but nowhere near and will never be near the level of GSP or Fedor or maybe Silva.

GSP is p4p 1 and none of you want to admit it because you hate the way he fights. LOL

i cannott still believe all the hype with shogun.

i mean if shogun lost this poll would be 80 GSP 10 Shogun

people grow up and stop living in hype. GSP proves hes not hype. Hes for real.

and until Shogun shows that he can beat a worthy wrestler ( maybe rashad),

than he will have no chance at any top level wrestler via GSP.

LOL. this forum gets even more stupid every day.[/quote']

You clearly know nothing of Shoguns past, the guy is just as impressive as any other great fighter in mma. Hes on that level and hes been on that level since 2005 when he 1 the pride middleweight Grand prix running threw 4 of the top 10 fighters in the world in 3 pride events at lhw in impressive fashion I might add. He was only 23 at the time and the most feared fighter to face after winning the tournament. He was already ranked num. 2 p4p behind Fedor b4 he even came to the ufc.

Think about it, that would be the equivalent of Bones Jones running threw, Lyoto, Rampage, Evans, and Shogun or something. Now the guy is back on top proving to everybody that hes just as if not better than he ever was in pride. Went 12-1 in pride and prides LHW division was alot more competitive than the UFC at that time. Shogun deserves alot more respect than ur giving him. He didnt just come out of no where, the guy has always been legit.

You clearly know nothing of Shoguns past' date=' the guy is just as impressive as any other great fighter in mma. Hes on that level and hes been on that level since 2005 when he 1 the pride middleweight Grand prix running threw 4 of the top 10 fighters in the world in 3 pride events at lhw in impressive fashion I might add. He was only 23 at the time and the most feared fighter to face after winning the tournament. He was already ranked num. 2 p4p behind Fedor b4 he even came to the ufc.

Think about it, that would be the equivalent of Bones Jones running threw, Lyoto, Rampage, Evans, and Shogun or something. Now the guy is back on top proving to everybody that hes just as if not better than he ever was in pride. Went 12-1 in pride and prides LHW division was alot more competitive than the UFC at that time. Shogun deserves alot more respect than ur giving him. He didnt just come out of no where, the guy has always been legit.[/quote']

But he still loses to GSP, thats a lock.

Takedowns are scored way to highly in my book.

It's true in a lot of cases.

But the way GSP has been fighting, the challenge has been stopping his takedowns.

It's impossible to call his takedowns "overrated" which is what I thought you meant.

It's true in a lot of cases.

But the way GSP has been fighting' date=' the challenge has been stopping his takedowns.

It's impossible to call his takedowns "overrated" which is what I thought you meant.[/quote']

Oh no, clearly Joe Rogans right on this 1, best wrestling in MMA.

GSP know a lot about Karate ' date=' i think he will handle Machida easly .[/quote']

My sisters slaps>GSP's karate

People act like he has some superior karate. He just has decent boxing and a few flashy kicks as well as a few good low kicks.

Standing Shogun would murder him.

Archived