Amir Sadollah Vs Dong Hyun Kim

brewster

I love this fight, gems are always in the undercards, and this is a perfect example. I am pulling for Sadollah as he is becoming one of my favorite new fighter, i look forward to his matches very much, its those crazy leg kicks! I also like Stungun but someone will have to win this thing, and i am going with Sadollah by decision.

I love this fight' date=' gems are always in the undercards, and this is a perfect example. I am pulling for Sadollah as he is becoming one of my favorite new fighter, i look forward to his matches very much, its those crazy leg kicks! I also like Stungun but someone will have to win this thing, and i am going with Sadollah by decision.[/quote']

Amir is growing on me too. He's all humble and mild then he gets in the cage and turns into a beast.

Kim via decision. I think he's a very good underdog to bet on as well. Should be a great fight.

He is not much of an underdog being 11/10 with Sadollah 4/6 I reckon the stun Gun is very overrated and the UFC is trying the same tricks with the SK fans as they tried with us with Bisping . I think this is Amirs fight with his stunning leg kicks. The way he won his last fight was awesome even though it was only against gasbag baroni (Do you think its because he talks so much trash before fights that when fight night comes he has no air left)

Amir has good kicks..but that's against Baroni..that's like saying Diego has great striking because of the Guida fight. If Amir gets kick happy Stun Gun will trip his **** to the mat. I pick Stun Gun by decision, not discrediting Amir, though.

I think that Dong Hyun Kim will take this one. He has great Judo and great takedowns and Sodollah's takedown defence didnt look good on TUF.

Kim's cardio is bad so I think that Sodollah will finish stronger and win the last round but I think that Kim will still do enough to win a decision.

damn it why must dana put together matches like this! 2 rising stars and now one of them must go!!!! i want a draw! but if i had to choose i would go for kimmy by split or either way..... this is too hard.

Its Joe Silva that makes the matches.

It's getting annoying lately than any sort of take down GnP lately is being called GSP'd. It's a style of fighting like striking is. We don't call getting knee'd in the face Anderson'd. On that note, nice to see a Korean actually look decent in the UFC....lol.

It's getting annoying lately than any sort of take down GnP lately is being called GSP'd. It's a style of fighting like striking is. We don't call getting knee'd in the face Anderson'd. On that note' date=' nice to see a Korean actually look decent in the UFC....lol.[/quote']

absolutely love your picture thing

It's getting annoying lately than any sort of take down GnP lately is being called GSP'd. It's a style of fighting like striking is. We don't call getting knee'd in the face Anderson'd. On that note' date=' nice to see a Korean actually look decent in the UFC....lol.[/quote']

Hey, I am a famous GSP nut hugger and proud member of the GSP Mafia.

That was of course a joke...

while some people consider it an insult, I call it a compliment :-)

GSP'd = Being dominated on the ground. Being taken down at will. Thoroughly losing to the opponents superior ground game. That's what it means to me.

Hey' date=' I am a famous GSP nut hugger and proud member of the GSP Mafia.

That was of course a joke...

while some people consider it an insult, I call it a compliment :-)

GSP'd = Being dominated on the ground. Being taken down at will. Thoroughly losing to the opponents superior ground game. That's what it means to me.[/quote']

Agreed. Do not mistake GSP'd with Fitched.

Amir is a good fighter and very respectable, but Kim's Judo experience was the deciding factor in this fight. His ability to reap or gake Amir to the ground at will and control Amir on the ground led to a very solid performance for Kim.

Amir is a good fighter and very respectable' date=' but Kim's Judo experience was the deciding factor in this fight. His ability to reap or gake Amir to the ground at will and control Amir on the ground led to a very solid performance for Kim.[/quote']

Yea all credit to Kim, his grappling is superb

How about the Stun Gun? Dominated Amir. I thought it would be closer.....Kim is a grappling beast. Not my favourite to watch, but again, gotta give credit where it is due. Amir had no answer.

It's the truth - styles make fights.

Amir will be focusing less on Thai, and heading straight for the wrestling coaches.....

how could you mistake them there the same thing

i knew before opening this thread it would be filled with ignorant comments such as this and other crying about lay and pray

get to know what your looking at people

A+ by kim. he needs more work on the gnp, but he advances position very well and would likely have finished most guys with a sub, amirs bottom game was very impressive i thought, hes not getting a lot of credit for it and instead its being called lay and pray by kim

Archived