More Heavyweights...

boogieman72

I know ahead of time i am going to slammed by posting anything, and i am fine with that...

But i can't help but wonder what the Heavyweight division would be like with Bobby Lashly and Alistar Overreem throwed into it, as these are two of my favorite heavyweights to follow outside of the ufc, Overeem has fought EVERYBODY, and i think that experience would make for some great matches in the UFC HW division. And as far as Lashly goes i would just love to see him facing better compition.

so slam away....

not much to dog, your right, those are top knotch guys recently, overreem has just had the steroids deal hanging over him for awhile and dana isnt or wasnt going to pick him up with that looming, and lashley is up and coming, wes sims wasnt the best first match in SF, but if he continues to look dominat he'll be over soon

I know ahead of time i am going to slammed by posting anything' date=' and i am fine with that...

But i can't help but wonder what the Heavyweight division would be like with Bobby Lashly and Alistar Overreem throwed into it, as these are two of my favorite heavyweights to follow outside of the ufc, Overeem has fought EVERYBODY, and i think that experience would make for some great matches in the UFC HW division. And as far as Lashly goes i would just love to see him facing better compition.

so slam away....[/quote']

Totally agree with you on that one, i made a post saying pretty much the same thing but saying in general that in my opinion SF has better top fighters in the HW division & the UFC would definitely benefit in signing a few of them..Let them keep Rodgers though! hehe

Archived