Chuck F******* Liddell!

How can you not like this guy? Liddell is legit. He's just a real guy that likes to fight. He doesn't pretend to be someone he's not on camera just to get noticed, he's real the whole time. I've always liked Liddell but I admit I was proud as hell on the last episode of TUF when Tito tried to run at Joe Henle and Liddell ran over to back Henle up. Man, Liddell was ready to throw those hands! Don't f*** with one of Liddell's fighters, especially if your Tito "Always has excuses" Ortiz!

And the way he got so mad at the house when he heard Tito was thinking of pulling out of the fight! He was pacing like he was ready to fight then and there. Even if he's not all that articulate' date=' the guy has got a passion for what he does.[/quote']

And that's beating the hell out of Ortiz!

And the way he got so mad at the house when he heard Tito was thinking of pulling out of the fight! He was pacing like he was ready to fight then and there. Even if he's not all that articulate' date=' the guy has got a passion for what he does.[/quote'] i think he came off as a complete ********* if you ask me. pacing back and forth liek some kind of lunatic

i think he came off as a complete ********* if you ask me. pacing back and forth liek some kind of lunatic

Are you kiddin me fella ? Chuck is a Legend and an absolute role model of the sport. Always entertained the fans but always remained proffessional. Always willing to fight, Down to earth guy. I swear man I always say to anyone who wants to listen to me who knows about the UFC, Chuck Liddel will always and always has been my favourite fighter. Think it was coz when I started watching the first time he was dominating everyone and I didnt have a clue. But if he was a **** I wouldnt of continued liking him.

Man are you surprised he so mad ? I mean he fought him twice before and Tito made his mouth go on both occasions, Chcuk absolutely smashed him with brutal punches till he fell to his knees and still he bigging himself up like he the worlds best and will beat Chuck. Personally I would wanna kill him too.

For all we know Chuck may only have agreed this season to get to smash Tito again. Then to have him pull out like he predicted on the first episode. Exactly ! lmao !

Its a shame for us too coz now he gets Rich Franklin, I like this guy too but it makes the fight boring coz Rich will just try to be really technical and run for 3 rounds.

But no doubt Chuck would of Smashed Tito again.

The animosity between these two is, without a doubt, nothing I've ever seen before. I don't think Chuck has ever disliked someone as much as he does Tito.

That said, I'm kinda sad that we don't get to see Chuck smash Tito again but I am very happy to get to see the great show that Liddell and Franklin are going to put on. It's gonna be a great fight and the only bad thing about it is I don't know which one to root for.

Liddell paces like he does because he gets excited/nervous. I do it too depending on the situation I'm in. If I'm having a serious conversation and I know a lot of people are watching me I start getting twitchy and have to move around a lot. Not to mention how bad he wants to fight Ortiz. Any conversation dealing with Ortiz makes his blood pump.

About Shields and Liddell going after Ortiz. If Shields signs with the UFC I think he needs to be watched. He seems like a guy who will bang it out at anytime. haha. Like last night with Ortiz and Strikeforce when Miller stepped up to him.

The animosity between these two is' date=' without a doubt, nothing I've ever seen before. I don't think Chuck has ever disliked someone as much as he does Tito.

That said, I'm kinda sad that we don't get to see Chuck smash Tito again but I am very happy to get to see the great show that Liddell and Franklin are going to put on. It's gonna be a great fight and the only bad thing about it is I don't know which one to root for.[/quote']

Yeah, Liddell is usually very laid back. He doesn't let a lot of things get to him. I mean, I've never so much s*** talking when Vernon White was talking all the smack about Liddell before their fight. But Liddell just took it like it was nothing, and knocked him out in the first round. I think it's Tito's ****y attitude that gets to him.

Yeah' date=' Liddell is usually very laid back. He doesn't let a lot of things get to him. I mean, I've never so much s*** talking when Vernon White was talking all the smack about Liddell before their fight. But Liddell just took it like it was nothing, and knocked him out in the first round. I think it's Tito's ****y attitude that gets to him.[/quote']

That and I think he still holds a grudge for all those years he kept ducking him.

How can you not like this guy? Liddell is legit. He's just a real guy that likes to fight. He doesn't pretend to be someone he's not on camera just to get noticed' date=' he's real the whole time. I've always liked Liddell but I admit I was proud as hell on the last episode of TUF when Tito tried to run at Joe Henle and Liddell ran over to back Henle up. Man, Liddell was ready to throw those hands! Don't f*** with one of Liddell's fighters, especially if your Tito "Always has excuses" Ortiz![/quote']

I feel bad for Liddell.

I think he has taken one too many punches to the head.

And the way he got so mad at the house when he heard Tito was thinking of pulling out of the fight! He was pacing like he was ready to fight then and there. Even if he's not all that articulate' date=' the guy has got a passion for what he does.[/quote']

He is a straight up legend and also rules at Dodgeball.

Does anyone know why a doctor would scurry over to Ortiz's camp and tell them that Tavares DIDN'T get kicked in the head ??

We all saw the replay. How could the doc get it wrong right in front of him. He either didn't see it and lied or he did and he lied. That fight was so good, and the last 20 seconds was just getting better and better. I don't think anyone blinked towards the end of that fight, and for the fallout afterwards to go down is a joke. I would have like to have seen Dana hop up and tell Ortiz's guys to swallow it. At least until the official decision.

In a related note, I can't wait to see Koscheck's coaching his team on the best way to sell being unable to continue after a foul that may or may not have landed.

Rough him up, GSP !

Liddell is a legend.. I have only recently gotten very involved/interested in UFC, and Liddell is part of the reason why.. His intentions seem to always stem from his true passion for fighting. Although a great fighter in his own right, Ortiz just seems so hollywood about everything. Ortiz's decisions seem to be based on how it will benefit his image. Liddell on the other hand fights b/c he loves the sport.

Does anyone know why a doctor would scurry over to Ortiz's camp and tell them that Tavares DIDN'T get kicked in the head ??

We all saw the replay. How could the doc get it wrong right in front of him. He either didn't see it and lied or he did and he lied. That fight was so good' date=' and the last 20 seconds was just getting better and better. I don't think anyone blinked towards the end of that fight, and for the fallout afterwards to go down is a joke. I would have like to have seen Dana hop up and tell Ortiz's guys to swallow it. At least until the official decision.

In a related note, I can't wait to see Koscheck's coaching his team on the best way to sell being unable to continue after a foul that may or may not have landed.

Rough him up, GSP ![/quote']

becasue there was no kick to the head. it was to the neck and shoulder.

Are you kiddin me fella ? Chuck is a Legend and an absolute role model of the sport. Always entertained the fans but always remained proffessional. Always willing to fight' date=' Down to earth guy. I swear man I always say to anyone who wants to listen to me who knows about the UFC, Chuck Liddel will always and always has been my favourite fighter. Think it was coz when I started watching the first time he was dominating everyone and I didnt have a clue. But if he was a **** I wouldnt of continued liking him.

Man are you surprised he so mad ? I mean he fought him twice before and Tito made his mouth go on both occasions, Chcuk absolutely smashed him with brutal punches till he fell to his knees and still he bigging himself up like he the worlds best and will beat Chuck. Personally I would wanna kill him too.

For all we know Chuck may only have agreed this season to get to smash Tito again. Then to have him pull out like he predicted on the first episode. Exactly ! lmao !

Its a shame for us too coz now he gets Rich Franklin, I like this guy too but it makes the fight boring coz Rich will just try to be really technical and run for 3 rounds.

But no doubt Chuck would of Smashed Tito again.[/quote']

Amen brotha chuck is a beast

i never said he was faking. he was KO'ed by the blow to the chest and neck not the head. your body can black out and go limp from a sever body shot

Regardless of how dumb that theory is, it's irrelevant.

Someone needs slow-motion, or better glasses.

He was kicked on the side of the head CLEARLY. Not in the chest, or neck. Where did you see 2 kicks chest and neck?? Their was only 1 soccer kick to the head that dropped Tavares.

ditto. chuck is a boss. tito is a poo butt. tito is a coward. that doctor that ran up to tito after the fight saying that brad got kicked in the chest is either blind or tryin to kiss somebody's ****. i feel sorry for the red team. you know none of them like or respect tito. especially the green hair dude and nick. the fighters that tito calls out for being injured. but once tito's injured he expects everyone to sympathize and shed tears for him. he's the biggest hypocrite, loser, crybaby, coward in mma. maybe thats why people still watch him. they want to see him get ktfo

Archived