Kick to the Head. (Not so much)

Taint_Choke

as everyone knows last night there was a kick to the head. i watched it and thought just like everyone else that it was infact a kick to the head and Tito was being a ****** about the hole thing but this video clearly shows that it was to the chest and not the head.

TUF needs to use Instant Replay.

r88hsw.gif

as everyone knows last night there was a kick to the head. i watched it and thought just like everyone else that it was infact a kick to the head and Tito was being a ****** about the hole thing but this video clearly shows that it was to the chest and not the head.

If it wasn't a kick to the head, how do you explain his head quickly jerking to the right? You can't fake that.

If it wasn't a kick to the head' date=' how do you explain his head quickly jerking to the right? You can't fake that.[/quote']

sure you can. if your falling foward and you take a hit like that across your collar bone area your head is go to snap back just form the force of the kick. when i was watching the show live i thought for sure it was a kick to the head because i also saw the head go back like that and im sure the Ref did to. but this slow motion clearly shows he didnt get kicked in the head. not even a shin to the jaw. the above angle looks like the shin hits his face but the one form the bottom you can clearly see it was all arm pit and shoulder.

sure you can. if your falling foward and you take a hit like that across your collar bone area your head is go to snap back just form the force of the kick. when i was watching the show live i thought for sure it was a kick to the head because i also saw the head go back like that and im sure the Ref did to. but this slow motion clearly shows he didnt get kicked in the head. not even a shin to the jaw. the above angle looks like the shin hits his face but the one form the bottom you can clearly see it was all arm pit and shoulder.

No, I'm not talking about a head simply snapping back. I'm talking about how his head quickly rotated to the right when he got kicked. If you watch the top view and then especially the side view that comes up after that, watch his head quickly ROTATE to the right. That simply doesn't happen with a kick to the arm pit and shoulder. I really don't understand what you're seeing in this video and how you can't see the shin hitting the jaw.

You have a unique way of typing.

Concur, but he did make quite a valid point. He said he kicked the guy in the head, so there really isn't an argument and the original poster is either an idiot or just trying get everyone wound up. Anyway, the fighter admitted guilt immediately which you wouldn't do if you kicked the guy in anything other than the head in this case.

Uhh... Yea, that was a kick to the head.

Watching the way he fell to the canvas afterwards and was wobbling while trying to walk is a pretty good indicator he got caught cleanly with it.

Also, I love the questions the doctor asked,

"What's this guys name?"

"Uhhh..... Coach?"

"Coach what?"

"...."

What really grinds my gears in all this, who (judge? doctor? outside ref?) goes to the coach of losing fighter and gives his opinion "He was clearly kicked in the chest"? Or to any coach? Is this normal? I'm not a fighter in any capacity so I have no personal experience with this. Whoever that guy is just questioned the doctor in the ring and the ref their integrity of their jobs. If he had a good view and was firm on it, tell it to the ref in case he didn't get a clear view of it.

As a hockey fan, it's like the linesman going up to the coach, "Sorry, I know your goal was disallowed, but I was clearly in net."

P.S. Go Blackhawks.

r88hsw.gif

The shin connected with his jaw. There is no way someone can fake an injury that quickly. As soon as he connected Tavares went down. Also:

*This video only gives more proof that the shin connected

*Seth started apologizing as soon as it happened which means the kick connected and he knew what he did

*Tavares was rocked with a flash KO and didn't know what happened or where he was

*Tito's assistant coach made an official apology after the episode aired and said that he watched the video afterwards and that it actually connected

Tito and assistant coach didn't start shouting that it was a bad call until ONE of the judges said that the kick didn't land.

Archived