Jonny Hendricks next fight

RStephen4

Looks like he will be facing Charlie Brenneman. Does anyone else thinks Hendricks maybe deserves to fight someon a bit higher up in the ranks now? He has beatin some good competition in his last 3 fights and now could be the time for him to step up.

Looks like he will be facing Charlie Brenneman. Does anyone else thinks Hendricks maybe deserves to fight someon a bit higher up in the ranks now? He has beatin some good competition in his last 3 fights and now could be the time for him to step up.

YES!!!!!!!!! I am a huge fan of this dude!!!! Give him someone badass to fight I am sure he wants it.

yeah hes a good fighter and i havent even heard of this charlie brenneman guy.

• 1 year later...

No way hes fighting Brenneman. He just slapped the #2 WW in the world and he already slapped Brenneman. I say he will prlly get matched up with Ebersole. Ebersole is like 4-0 in the UFC and all the other top WW's are booked. Hendricks vs Ebersole winner gets Ellenberger for the next #1 contenders fight after GSP is back.

No way hes fighting Brenneman. He just slapped the #2 WW in the world and he already slapped Brenneman. I say he will prlly get matched up with Ebersole. Ebersole is like 4-0 in the UFC and all the other top WW's are booked. Hendricks vs Ebersole winner gets Ellenberger for the next #1 contenders fight after GSP is back.

:o

Or Rory McDonald would love to see that. But seems Rory is tied up with a scrub.

Nope he didn't deserve that Fitch fight to begin with.What really bothered me was Fitch is a number 2 guy after losing to Hendricks but not a number2 guy to get the interim title shot?

I think it was more a case that the UFC really has never liked Fitch,Dana even cut him once,Fertita hired him back.Look at the salary on that fight,Fitch was not paid like a number 2 fighter pretty shallow by the UFC to pay him like a chump..

Honestly Hendricks lost to Story,until he proves he can beat story he should NEVER get fights ranked higher than Story.I Feel Hendricks would have also lost to Fitch other than the lucky punch,Fitch is a better wrestler and all around fighter than Story.

Comedy hour really,one lucky punch and al lof a sudden he thinks he deserves a title shot lmao.

Archived