When will Lesnar lose his belt??

HOGS17

TBH I dont think anyone in the division can hang with him atm, his wrestling and size puts him so far ahead of his compatition. Yes he will get beat, all people do, but I think it will be 3rd fight from the carwin fight. Brock beats Carwin, Beats Cain, and looses his remach with Carwin. They are all GREAT fighters though.

I think he'll beat Carwin and beat Cain' date=' but I think there will be a second fight between Cain and Lesnar and that's when Cain will beat him.

Anyone elses thoughts?[/quote']

WHAT? How are you imagining 3 fights down the road? LOL, you pick losing to Velasquez in a rematch. Good god man......

Just predict the next scheduled fight.

I've got Carwin manhandling the overhyped freak.....

July3, The bell will ring for the first round of the championship fight, about 60 seconds later it will ring for the finish of the fight with Brock sleeping up against the fence of the octagon. If that desperate knee to the forehead from Mir wobbled him a little (He admited it did), then what do you think is going to happen when Carwins cinderblock hands hit his jaw?

It's far to early to tell. Brock is still a fighter in training . He is the champ because he's god given gifts, as far as skill goes he can still improve a lot more. So until we see him fight a few more times it really is tough to tell. He has the potential to hold the belt for a looooong time but he may have some fatal flaws in his game that we just don't know yet.

Whomever Lesnar CAN'T take down.

I personnally think it will be Carwin, but in reality, most of the top heavyweights atm have superior stand-up to lesnar. His only real advantage is size and take-down ability.

But I think Lesnar will lose the belt via dirty boxing to Carwin.

When he loses :P

Carwin has the best chance (of the HWs currently employed by UFC) in my opinion' date=' but that fight could easily go one way or the other...[/quote']

Agreed. I think Carwin and Cain have the best chances winning because they could stuff take downs and drop some bombs in his face. Carwin has the better chance imo because of his knockout power.

Overeem isn't a LHW anymore. Dude is a beastly savage. He'd easily give Lesnar a run' date=' if not thorough beatdown.[/quote']

You think so? I know he has good striking, but he has a suspect chin and we don't know if he has the cardio to push those huge muscles for long periods of time. I actually see Lesnar winning this one easy.

You think so? I know he has good striking' date=' but he has a suspect chin and we don't know if he has the cardio to push those huge muscles for long periods of time. I actually see Lesnar winning this one easy.[/quote']

It's tough to say.....Overeems chin is suspect, but Lesnar can't punch anyway. Overeem is no slouch on the ground either - got more subs than KOs. Mind you, that was when he had a normal frame......unlike now. His BJJ may be lacking.

Overeem has amazing leg kicks, and could crumple the Lesnard pretty easily I'd say.

Could go either way for sure!

Bell rings for round 1. Brock stands with Carwin for about 30 seconds, which will be long enough for him to learn that it's a bad idea. Brock takes Carwin down and punishes him for the duration of the round.

Bell rings for round 2. Carwin's untested gas tank runs out. Brock takes him down again and G&P for a TKO victory.

Bell rings for round 1. Brock stands with Carwin for about 30 seconds' date=' which will be long enough for him to learn that it's a bad idea. Brock takes Carwin down and punishes him for the duration of the round.

Bell rings for round 2. [b']Carwin's untested gas tank runs out[/b]. Brock takes him down again and G&P for a TKO victory.

Carwin trains at grudge house. If there is ONE THING they do well there, it's cardio. I don't give a **** how "untested" it is. Doesn't mean it isn't there.

WHAT? How are you imagining 3 fights down the road? LOL' date=' you pick losing to Velasquez in a rematch. Good god man......

Just predict the next scheduled fight.

I've got Carwin manhandling the overhyped freak.....[/quote']

No smartass....what i meant was i see Brock beating both of them, he's obviously fighting Carwin, and after that he's going to fight Cain. So those two fights are a given. So i predicted those fights....all i was trying to say is that Cain will get another shot at the title after he loses the first time and if Brock still holds the belt Cain will win the re match.

Everyone is so quick so jump on the Carwin bandwagon.

Other than a overated Frank Mir who else has he beat?

Gonzaga nearly rocked him.

IMO, Lesnar is going to take Carwin down before Carwin has the "chance" to knock him out.

Everyone is so quick so jump on the Carwin bandwagon.

Other than a overated Frank Mir who else has he beat?

Gonzaga nearly rocked him.

IMO' date=' Lesnar is going to take Carwin down before Carwin has the "chance" to knock him out.[/quote']

Funny you want to trash on Carwin's record by saying who has he beat.. When Lesnar's record is far worse. So Mir is overrated, and Brock is 1-1 against him, nice point made.

for the record, Carwin crushing Mir was much more impressive than the way Brock did.

a lot of people also don't understand is that Brock beat randy heath and frank when he had little training hes had a chance to learn more disciplines he might actually have a decent stand up when they fight. One thing i guarantee is his wrestling is going to continue to improve same with his ground and pound.

a lot of people also don't understand is that Brock beat randy heath and frank when he had little training hes had a chance to learn more disciplines he might actually have a decent stand up when they fight. One thing i guarantee is his wrestling is going to continue to improve same with his ground and pound.

true, he must be getting better.

I think he'll beat Carwin and beat Cain' date=' but I think there will be a second fight between Cain and Lesnar and that's when Cain will beat him.

Anyone elses thoughts?[/quote']

this is just a prediction and its not even based off of any intelligent understanding of the sport who cares what ur uneducated random **** thoughts processes produce

Id be surprised if his game improves that much since his last fight due to all the time he had to take off.

Bell rings for round 1. Brock stands with Carwin for about 30 seconds' date=' which will be long enough for him to learn that it's a bad idea. Brock takes Carwin down and punishes him for the duration of the round.

Bell rings for round 2. [b'][/b]. Brock takes him down again and G&P for a TKO victory.

Lol this is exactly how I see this fight going. Lesnar is going for the takedown asap. I don't think Carwin can stuff a fresh Lesnar, he is too fast, and too strong coming into the cage. The only way Carwin walks out of there with the belt is by catching Lesnar on the head a few times. I don't think he will have enough time to do so. Wrestlers v. Strikers, when both are very good at what they do, the wrestlers will usually come out with the win. We're looking at GSP v Hardy, only with guys 100 pnds heavier and deadly GnP.

I know Carwin has a solid wreslting backround, but he doesn't utilize it, and he's not going to start in a championship bout. Its not his mojo juice. Like GSP v Kos, both exceptional wreslters, but in the end GSP was on top.

1st round TKO for Brock. Anyone else I could see going to round 2 and beyond, but here Carwin is too dangerous to play with and I see a quick victory.

Archived