Tito is more of a coward then I thought.

MoneyShot7

Tito is such a ***** after that fight he was calling out Chucks fighters and was about to get up in their face saying "bring it on" or some **** like that.

Then Chuck comes over and he bolts f*ucken runs away.

I think Dana is kicking Tito out because Chuck's going to punch him in the house if he doesn't get too fight him.

I saw that vid repeatedly, and Tavares was definitely kicked in the head. Tito *****ed out, but then, I think everyone knew that he would. He is most definitely a bully.

I can't stand Chuck either though, as to me he seems like a meth head. He just hops around like a nut burger, and doesn't seem all there. No biggie, cause Rich Franklin is gonna whoop his a/s/s/.

Tito Ortiz should be cut from the roster though. He definitely is past his hayday. That one trick pony crap doesn't work anymore.

The best part about Tito is that his girl BEGGED Dana to take him back and so Dana does take him back and its looking like he is going to loose EVERY single fight under this contract which will be absolutely hilarious in my opinion !!! Tito can only beat up women and senior citizens! WOW now that is NOT impressive AT ALL!!

BYE BYE TITO RUN LIKE THE LITTLE BLONDE PANSY A$$ YOU ARE!!!!!

Hes not fighting chuck cuz he has to do surgery on his neck.

Agreed. If there are folks who would fight if they are injured, and especially the type of injury that would need surgery, then they are f**king stupid imo. I don't like Tito all the much, but I respect him and any fighter who is smart about picking and choosing their fights.

Play your cards right, at least you'll be there to fight another day.

Agreed. If there are folks who would fight if they are injured' date=' and especially the type of injury that would need surgery, then they are f**king stupid imo. I don't like Tito all the much, but I respect him and any fighter who is smart about picking and choosing their fights.

Play your cards right, at least you'll be there to fight another day.[/quote']

Exactly, I don't care if you like Tito as a fighter or not. I personally don't think he's that good of a fighter nowadays, but I think he's a good coach. Irregardless, a serious injury shouldn't be neglected, it can ruin your career - or even your life if you don't attend to it. Especially neck and spine injuries, you don't screw around with those. Chuck can talk all the smack he wants, he's not the one having major surgery - so he can shut up IMO.

The best part about Tito is that his girl BEGGED Dana to take him back and so Dana does take him back and its looking like he is going to loose EVERY single fight under this contract which will be absolutely hilarious in my opinion !!! Tito can only beat up women and senior citizens! WOW now that is NOT impressive AT ALL!!

BYE BYE TITO RUN LIKE THE LITTLE BLONDE PANSY A$$ YOU ARE!!!!!

You say Tito is a pansy a$$. Well seen your on the TUF forum you idiot. Tito is a legend who apart from two losses to Chuck Liddell (A Hall of Famer) has never been dominated. The sport would not be as big as it is if Tito was not Tito. I love the guy and all the haters are either to young in the sport or where former tito lovers turned sour

Exactly' date=' I don't care if you like Tito as a fighter or not. I personally don't think he's that good of a fighter nowadays, but I think he's a good coach. Irregardless, a serious injury shouldn't be neglected, it can ruin your career - or even your life if you don't attend to it. Especially neck and spine injuries, you don't screw around with those. Chuck can talk all the smack he wants, he's not the one having major surgery - so he can shut up IMO.[/quote']

EXACTLY BRO Apart from the fact that you say he is not much of a fighter nowadays. Re-watch his fights with Griffin Machida , Evans etc and you will see every fight was close against a Tito out of his prime. Tito through injury was robbed of a GREAT career and he still managed to become one of the best of all time

Tito's a jerk. Sure.

But what's up with Chuck ?? He's rarely around this season. He's always got something that he's gotta do. And when he is around he either looks like he hasn't slept in days or he's in a really foul mood. Granted, being around Tito could explain the foul mood. But I've been coming up with theories as to what Chuck has been up to. They range from illness in the family to court ordered AA meetings.

tito lost to chuck twice already. he should have lost to rashad but the judges tossed him a bone.

every fight tito has had in the past couple years he's said that he was 100% going into the fight. talkin about how he's in the best shape of his life...this and that. then when he loses he always says "i had broken nose" "i had a sprained neck" "my back hurts"

excuses each and every time. then he panders to the least common denominator by thanking the troops. tito is a tool. a doosh. a coward. a wifebeater. all talk no action. he once was a fighter....no mas.

with each and every public appearance he makes, he keeps losing what little respect he still has. disappear already. you're irrelevant.

Tito is such a ***** after that fight he was calling out Chucks fighters and was about to get up in their face saying "bring it on" or some **** like that.

Then Chuck comes over and he bolts f*ucken runs away.

I think Dana is kicking Tito out because Chuck's going to punch him in the house if he doesn't get too fight him.

Tito didnt want to get his neck hurt lol

Say what you will about Tito and his shenanigans, but no one can deny the point that he is physically at the point where if he continues fighting he could very likely end up with serious permanent neurological damage or even paralysis. His neck and back have been operated on and fused so many times and places that what remains is weakened and has to take twice the shock and wear as it should. This is what led to his current injuries and needed surgeries.

Had Tito concentrated purely on the fighting instead of spending half his career worrying about promotion, he undoubtedly would be much more widely accepted as one of the best in the sport ever. But his efforts to promote himself and capitalize on every financial oppurtunity has left a very sour taste in many mouths. To see the real Tito in training, whether it his own training or when working with the young guys on TUF and in Big Bear, he is a genuinely likable guy, with a great work ethic, and who had a profound effect on the sport. But as soon as he gets in front of a camera and opens his mouth, nothinig but bad things happen.

It is a documented fact that he has fought in the past with serious knee, back, and neck problems, and I give him credit for that, but I do think it is time for him to consider becoming a full time trainer, because after his two TUF stints and other training efforts (he gave Kendall Grove and Matt Hammill a career) I think that is where he can in the future make a more significant contribution to the sport.

Tito's a jerk. Sure.

But what's up with Chuck ?? He's rarely around this season. He's always got something that he's gotta do. And when he is around he either looks like he hasn't slept in days or he's in a really foul mood. Granted' date=' being around Tito could explain the foul mood. But I've been coming up with theories as to what Chuck has been up to. They range from illness in the family to court ordered AA meetings.[/quote']

The show was taped at the same time he was doing "Dancing With The Stars" and of course his best bud Dana made special provisions for Chucky Baby to do both.

kinda weak sauce in my opinion, but hey, he is Chuck Freaking Liddell, so it is OK!

Tito had has knee surgeries, back surgeries and has a metal plate in his back. he has a herinated disc in his neck and still fights. thats tough to come back from. he never wanted to fight chuck liddell. i think Tito respects and admires chuck liddell thats why he doesnt want to fight him.

if it was someone else he would fight.

I've always been a Tito fan...and always dreaded watching him in a rematch with Chuck. Chuck just has his number. Tito always tries to stand and exchange with Chuck. I don't get it either, single leg takedowns don't work for him against Chuck, and neither do double leg takedowns...I've always wondered why he didn't try to submit him...I mean at least try, Tito vs Chuck always gets my blood pressure up...don't start bad mouthing Tito, he literally walked through every fighter in the Lion's Den...including Ken Shamrock...ya see, Chuck has Tito's number, Tito has Ken's number, Ken has Bas Rutten's number, Bas has Takaka Fuke's number...some fighters, no matter what, for some reason just can't beat other fighters...not because they're out skilled, or because they're intimidated, they just get out fought at the time of the fight. I agree that Tito should begin concentrating more on finding and training younger fighters to become the future of MMA, than on trying to get back in the Octagon. At this point in his career, it's too dangerous for him...he has a family to consider...not to mention his own well being. Tito elicits either hate or love for him...he's always been good at selling tickets. Don't ignore his record because he hasn't beat Chuck...does anyone talk crap about Bas cuz he hasn't beat Ken? Does anyone knock Ken cuz he never beat Tito? No, and they shouldn't either. Each fighter brings a different skill set to the Octagon, and included in that is their personality, finesse, and bravado. I respect anyone that can step into the Octagon and go to war with another fighter...the UFC is no longer comprised of street fighters...fighters are bringing an immense amount of training,discipline, physical/mental conditioning, and desire to win. Love or Hate Tito, but have respect. And if you can't respect him, don't disrespect him.

I've always been a Tito fan...and always dreaded watching him in a rematch with Chuck. Chuck just has his number. Tito always tries to stand and exchange with Chuck. I don't get it either' date=' single leg takedowns don't work for him against Chuck, and neither do double leg takedowns...I've always wondered why he didn't try to submit him...I mean at least try, [/quote']

The reason is because to take down Chuck and submit him or ground and pound him, Tito needs to set it up with strikes.

Chuck has perfect distance away from Tito and keeps it in his favor. He stuffs the take down unless it comes from setting it up with strikes.

Now Couture, found a way past that, (because he used strikes effectively) but even later he had a lot of trouble trying to make it through those punches, in order to take Chuck down.

Rampage has a good style against chuck as he is just as good as a striker. So Tito needs to improve his striking, so he can set up his shot, take him down and *** chuck up :)

Agreed. If there are folks who would fight if they are injured' date=' and especially the type of injury that would need surgery, then they are f**king stupid imo. I don't like Tito all the much, but I respect him and any fighter who is smart about picking and choosing their fights.

Play your cards right, at least you'll be there to fight another day.[/quote']

Tito didn't wake up that morning with a sore neck he knew what was happening. He should have never signed up for TUF or to fight Chuck. I GOT NO RESPECT FOR TITO. He's a media ***** looking to sell Team Punishment shirts.....

This isn't the first time he dodge's chuck either

Lets get something straight here. TITO IS NOT FIGHTING CHUCK BECAUSE HE HAS TO GET SURGERY ON HIS NECK SO HE WON'T BE PARALYZED. HE IS NOT SCARED TO FIGHT CHUCK. :cool: THANK YOU.

Com'on man. WOW they let just anybody join this forum.

tito lost to chuck twice already. he should have lost to rashad but the judges tossed him a bone.

every fight tito has had in the past couple years he's said that he was 100% going into the fight. talkin about how he's in the best shape of his life...this and that. then when he loses he always says "i had broken nose" "i had a sprained neck" "my back hurts"

excuses each and every time. then he panders to the least common denominator by thanking the troops. tito is a tool. a doosh. a coward. a wifebeater. all talk no action. he once was a fighter....no mas.

with each and every public appearance he makes' date=' he keeps losing what little respect he still has. disappear already. you're irrelevant.[/quote']

AMEN.....

He just replaced Bisping for the number one spot of UFC Douch

As I tell my kids; fight through pain, but not an injury. If Tito legitimately requires surgery on his neck, then he should pull out. I'm a big Liddell fan, but I don't think Tito is afraid of him (especially now...). Tito hasn't declined as much as Chuck in the past couple of years IMO. Liddell/Franklin will be a much better fight anyhow. I'm fans of both, which sucks, but I think it will be a great fight.

Lets get something straight here. TITO IS NOT FIGHTING CHUCK BECAUSE HE HAS TO GET SURGERY ON HIS NECK SO HE WON'T BE PARALYZED. HE IS NOT SCARED TO FIGHT CHUCK. :cool: THANK YOU.

Chuck and Tito didn 't fight the first time they were supposed to because Tito was scared --- to loose his belt. Chuck kept fighting top level guys when he was the #1 contender to the belt. Tito is a has been and not even HOF material.

I saw that vid repeatedly' date=' and Tavares was definitely kicked in the head. Tito *****ed out, but then, I think everyone knew that he would. He is most definitely a bully.

I can't stand Chuck either though, as to me he seems like a meth head. He just hops around like a nut burger, and doesn't seem all there. No biggie, cause Rich Franklin is gonna whoop his a/s/s/.

Tito Ortiz should be cut from the roster though. He definitely is past his hayday. That one trick pony crap doesn't work anymore.[/quote']

You tool. Chuck walks like he does because he was born with a condition that the doctors said would prevent him from ever walking.

Archived