Rashad: Win or Lose....

JP24

He is 10x a better opponent to Shogun than Rampage would be... Shogun has prime Rampage's number, and he will certainly have his number again, whereas Rashad is faster, more well rounded, and Shogun has never fought him before.

Agree or Disagree? Be respectful, this is NOT a troll.

RAMPAGE VS SHOGUN 2 is the fight ive been waiting for, my two favourite fighters going at it. The real Rampage didn't turn up in the first fight they had. I don't think Rashad stands a chance to be honest, well he could go for takedowns and lay on top of Shogun for 5 rounds but he'll probably get submitted and it will make for a boring fight.

RAMPAGE VS SHOGUN 2 is the fight ive been waiting for' date=' my two favourite fighters going at it. The real Rampage didn't turn up in the first fight they had. I don't think Rashad stands a chance to be honest, well he could go for takedowns and lay on top of Shogun for 5 rounds but he'll probably get submitted and it will make for a boring fight.[/quote']

Shogun destroyed him twice... It would be Shogun vs. Rampage 3 that we'd all be watching if Rampage beats Rashad.

Shogun destroyed him twice... It would be Shogun vs. Rampage 3 that we'd all be watching if Rampage beats Rashad.

They've only faced each other once, at the Pride GP in 2005. This will be their second encounter if Rampage beats Rashad. I dont know what second fight you talking about.

They've only faced each other once' date=' at the Pride GP in 2005. This will be their second encounter if Rampage beats Rashad. I dont know what second fight you talking about.[/quote']

Wait! Haha, I feel like a fool. You're right, but Shogun did wreck Rampage for sure...

Archived