Tito's Neck Surgery - video

sobercuban

honestly i always hated tito, i cant believe i watched this video, dudes basically hitting a hammer into the back of his neck, who would of known a $200,000 surgery could be performed by monkeys, i dont think this is going to matter, tito's career was and is going down the toilet, he was never really great I always thought he was lucky

ufc has a tendency to stick with these a holes just because they got big names, chuck liddel can get 5 more losses in a row he'd still headline a ppv based on his name alone, couture too

honestly i always hated tito' date=' i cant believe i watched this video, dudes basically hitting a hammer into the back of his neck, who would of known a $200,000 surgery could be performed by monkeys, i dont think this is going to matter, tito's career was and is going down the toilet, he was never really great I always thought he was lucky

ufc has a tendency to stick with these a holes just because they got big names, chuck liddel can get 5 more losses in a row he'd still headline a ppv based on his name alone, couture too[/quote']

legend hater much?

Lol.. I think I'm the only fan the dude's got on this site. Or the only one who will admit to it.

Haha. No you're not. Tito Ortiz is the freakin' man, and the fact is if it wasn't for him, UFC wouldn't have been successful enough to weather the harsh times. Forrest/Bonnar may have pushed it to the forefront of popularity, but Tito Ortiz more or less single handedly kept UFC and MMA in America in general alive for several years. I have always and will always be a die hard fan of the HBBB.

And of course, best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.

honestly i always hated tito' date=' i cant believe i watched this video, dudes basically hitting a hammer into the back of his neck, who would of known a $200,000 surgery could be performed by monkeys, i dont think this is going to matter, tito's career was and is going down the toilet, he was never really great I always thought he was lucky

ufc has a tendency to stick with these a holes just because they got big names, chuck liddel can get 5 more losses in a row he'd still headline a ppv based on his name alone, couture too[/quote']

WTH man, you're dissing on doctors who are way more highly educated than your **** will ever be, and calling them monkeys?? GTFO you low life scumbag, regardless if you like him as a fighter or not - he has a family and kids. That's some serious surgery, I sure wouldn't want to go through with that, consider yourself lucky moron that you aren't doing the same.

So a hypothetical here...

IF Rashad somehow beats Jackson (not that I think it's likely to happen)' date=' and Tito is able to fully recover in a timely manner, would you be interested in seeing an Ortiz/Jackson fight?[/quote']

no tito an jackson are friends and they wont fight eachother but i think its more so tito being afraid of jackson and not wanting to fight him

So a hypothetical here...

IF Rashad somehow beats Jackson (not that I think it's likely to happen)' date=' and Tito is able to fully recover in a timely manner, would you be interested in seeing an Ortiz/Jackson fight?[/quote']

and also jackson could lose 3 times and still not be as low on the totem as tito tito is below gatekeeper status right now, i thnk all he should get in on are unaired prelims

no tito an jackson are friends and they wont fight eachother but i think its more so tito being afraid of jackson and not wanting to fight him

I know they are friends, but it's been such a fantasy fight for years in my head.

Plus Dana said he wasn't going to put up with the "we're friends" excuse anymore...oh wait, I'm taking Dana at his word again. My mistake everyone. :P

Archived