The movie unrivaled is counter productive for ufc?

RoryMacdonaldisabeast

Hey so not here to discuss the movie... we all know its bad(except for all the *******)... what do you expect from sardine, griffin and rashad there fighters not actors. Bit it illustrates mma and ufc as an underground cage fighting that is uncivilized and savage-like as seen when marquat and forrest cheat. I believe this is counter-productive for ufcs progess in getting sanctioned in some areas and the sports in general because it enforce the ignorant views of old people who thing mma is human ****-fighting. Your thoughts?

You have a point, but I don't think it will make a huge difference. The only thing that could stop the MMA expansion would be a series of deaths. A ****ty movie with ****ty actors isn't going to stop UFC/MMA from expanding and getting sanctioned in new places.

i haven't seen the film but if its got any ridiculous over the top unbelievable violence it'll probably end up on FOX news at some point. being passed of as a real MMA fight with some moron saying ban this depraved human coq fighting before someone gets killed.

but to be honest sensible people don't believe anything they hear on FOX news anyway so it wont matter.

Archived