UFC 2010 Undisputed: In C.A.F., what fighters have you created?

JP24

I just launched this because I am a very curious person. A lot of people go into C.A.F. (Create A Fighter) and create real fighters from UFC, Strikeforce, etc... I created a C.A.F. that looks exactly like Matt Brown, and I am gonna make Jason "Mayhem" Miller. My older brother created Fedor, and Gegard Mousasi.

What fighters did you create in the game?

hey, uhmm, either of you guys mind helping me? I've been trying to make a fighter for days and something keeps happening.

i'll set all of his looks, basica information, stat points, etc. but when i go to select the techniques i want him to have, a load screen comes up, and it never loads, any ideas why?

many thanks in advance.

I made my own character, not a real one. Then when I realized I couldn't use him in career mode, it really pissed me off.

Spent like an hour making that guy...

Should've known better, but I thought create a fighter WAS career mode at first. Oh well, made a new guy and I'm happy with him.

Matt Brown?

why is matt brown not in the game?? thats lame ****. The Immortal is killer.. should be in there..

I made Matt Brown in CAF, and he looks just like he would have come in the game.. I was pleased with my creation. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived