Preview SPOILER!!?

MoneyShot7

I just hope someone knocks out Yager LIKE SOOOO bad he becomes a ritard lol not retard a RITARD! lol hopefully someone gets a kick outta it besides me

I would enjoy that. I'm not into ego's or bad attitudes.

Although maybe he seems to be calming down a little- or maybe it's just the editing?

I would enjoy that. I'm not into ego's or bad attitudes.

Although maybe he seems to be calming down a little- or maybe it's just the editing?

That's why i don't like to judge people off TUF especially. A fighter in the house could do 10 things that annoy you and 100 things that you would respect and they might edit to just show those 10 things.

or they could be editing so people dont get to see what a total loser the guy is so maybe some people may follow him instead on absolutely none! hahaha with all honesty I really dont think I'm missing anything outta this guy he talks like a total idiot and he tries to carry himself like he's this bad a$$ from the hood and for some reason I'm not buying it at all! Someone will be blessed by the hand of god ( I'm not the church type) and just royally thrash his fro in till it becomes all infused and intwined into his skull and brain matter as the mighty joe dirt would say. In my opinion you can tell a lot about someone from the way they talk to present themselves because it is the way they would like people to percieve them right?

That's why i don't like to judge people off TUF especially. A fighter in the house could do 10 things that annoy you and 100 things that you would respect and they might edit to just show those 10 things.

I totally agree.

And often down the line I'll come across an interview or something with a guy I thought was a **** and it turns out he's actually a decent guy or has some redemptive qualities.

also if I see another guy wearing his hat perfectly tilted to the side I just might slit my own throat because come on what does tilting your hat show besides that your desperately trying to fit in and so very terrified to be original or different from the very same people you are there to beat the living snot outta for some serious money. I might also start to wonder if it is written in the TV contract when joining the show that each participant must tilt their hats to the side because it is some sort of new wave of MMA along with having thousands of dollars in tattoo's dont get me wrong I love ink but is there anybody out there that fights and isnt in the process of a full upperbody sleeve/shirt lol. Also of all the tattoo's in MMA Brock Lesnar has by far the most **** super poopshooter of all tats which really does look like a male genitalia!!! Am I not right here? like it sooo does look like he has this weeny inked on his chest I mean all thats missing are the drops on the side of his mouth or down his chin LOL

or they could be editing so people dont get to see what a total loser the guy is so maybe some people may follow him instead on absolutely none! hahaha with all honesty I really dont think I'm missing anything outta this guy he talks like a total idiot and he tries to carry himself like he's this bad a$$ from the hood and for some reason I'm not buying it at all! Someone will be blessed by the hand of god ( I'm not the church type) and just royally thrash his fro in till it becomes all infused and intwined into his skull and brain matter as the mighty joe dirt would say. In my opinion you can tell a lot about someone from the way they talk to present themselves because it is the way they would like people to percieve them right?

I feel you as well. I'm not into the "hood" act. I grew up with that. It's immature, fake, not manly, ignorant, etc. I like people to be themselves and to be "real." And the hood thing is a tired cliche...

Like I said, I grew up with that. I went to school in the hood and grew up there as an adolescent and teenager. My friends were in gangs, sold drugs, the whole 9. Anyone with any sense that lives in the ghetto does not want to be there or doesn't aspire to act ghetto. And there are a lot of chumps who just act ghetto b/c they think it gets them respect or makes them look hard. It's a pet peeve of mine.

How does he carry himself like he is from the hood. Ppl from the hood do not pull 10 year old pranks speak in proper english or ask for an apology when being falsely accused. Quit your fcking sterotyping .

I dont no if they showed yager vs taverez but I think they give it away that yager beats bryant, when they did the preview of the next episode, and when it was the face off at the way in's, they showed yager in a different pose and position where as they showed bryant in the exact same position he was when he was facing yager.

Yeah probably dosent make sense but I think bryant loses

Archived