Felony Fights

TheFedornator

You know what dude i think i have' date=' i know they have one where a dude fights two girls at once[/quote']

I didnt c that one but the other one was one on one and you got to c n****** poppin out and ****.Ever since youtube doesnt allow it on anymore ive stop watching it. Dam youtube and that gay VEVO ****

Has anyone else here heard of Felony Fights? Its a series of videos where alleged "felons" get into a street fight/Brawl until one of them quits or is unable to continue i.e. knocked the F out. personally i don't like it. any thoughts?? i'll post a link to one of their videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONPztUBiC_0

and what does this have to do with the UFC? oh nothing? than whats it doing here?

Ya the fights are terrible. But some of the guys get messed up pretty bad. The majority of them though, are nothings and i would have no problem fighting a random guy who's "been to prison" for money like these guys get... What does that change? That you may have had your a$$ whooped several times if you can't fight? Or that they train you how to fight better by jumping people in prison lol? You may develop more of a survival killer instinct, but with the form felony fighters use, they could all be sub'd by anyone who's trained mma for any decent time.

This is the reason i hated kimbo coming to the ufc, he's trash and always was. He got lucky and has really good genes for being rock solid even at an old age, but he's not some tech fighter. Hated from the start.

Ya the fights are terrible. But some of the guys get messed up pretty bad. The majority of them though' date=' are nothings and i would have no problem fighting a random guy who's "been to prison" for money like these guys get... What does that change? That you may have had your a$$ whooped several times if you can't fight? Or that they train you how to fight better by jumping people in prison lol? You may develop more of a survival killer instinct, but with the form felony fighters use, [b']they could all be sub'd by anyone who's trained mma for any decent time.[/b]

This is the reason i hated kimbo coming to the ufc, he's trash and always was. He got lucky and has really good genes for being rock solid even at an old age, but he's not some tech fighter. Hated from the start.

in felony fights they dont allow grappling......im sure you could ko anyone of them with 1 class on boxing tho

Archived