rampage vs bader....why not

toddvan97

bader has good stand up and solid take downs not only giving rampage the oppurtunity to strike but also practice on his takedown defense, plus i really wanna see if bader has it in him to really become a force in the light heavyweight division beating rampage would be huge but also losing to him wouldnt be that bad on the ladder

thoughts? i think it would be a good fight

rampage got 170,000 for fighting and beating eastman in ufc 67 .... bader atleast is someone people know...tuf winner, coming off a big knockout of jardine...even rampage ran out of time on doing that so why not aha he got 250,000 for losin to rashad so ur tellin me if he beats bader they wouldnt make it worth his while....

+1 i would like to see that fight and winner fights john jones

wtf...are u serious? maybe loser your actin like jones is ranked higher than rampage....besides when the janitor derails jones he wont deserve either...hint: dont beleive the hype until jones beats somebody good and b4 you say it brandon vera was a hype machine that isnt any good either

I doubt it would happen and if it did' date=' it wouldn't be on a main card. But I'd go with Badar.[/quote']

I agree although a great idea for a fight, Bader deserves to step up a in level of competition now. I'd also give it to Bader. Repeat of Evans fight.

rampage got 170' date='000 for fighting and [b']beating eastman in ufc 67[/b] .... bader atleast is someone people know...tuf winner, coming off a big knockout of jardine...even rampage ran out of time on doing that so why not aha he got 250,000 for losin to rashad so ur tellin me if he beats bader they wouldnt make it worth his while....

that was just a tune-up fight before he fought Chuck...Bader is below Rampage in the rankings imo...he needs a Machida type fight...if he loses to Machida, then i can see the Bader match...

Archived