Uncle tom?

Hangitup

WTF does Rashad mean when he calls Rampage a Uncle tom. I dont think Rampage is a traitor of his race.I dont think he does things that white people do. Why does Rashad gotta make this fight a Racial issue.He says he calm and humble then calls Rampage a Uncle Tom. Not only does he say that but he also been talking gay. Qout from Rashad. ill put my d-ick in your mouth and you will like it.Seems Rashad is trying to play the cool humble collective guy when he is not.Rampage got into Rashads head not the other way around.

I dunno' date=' to my knowledge the term "Uncle Tom" describes a black person of whom is subjective to white authority. I think Rashad does mean that Rampage is a race trader or something along those lines.[/quote']

I doubt it. I think he respects Rampage he just gets pissed when Rampage puts on the dumb act when he really is not dumb

I doubt it. I think he respects Rampage he just gets pissed when Rampage puts on the dumb act when he really is not dumb

Rampages isnt dumb at all.I think once he gets in the camera he gets nervouse or watever.Ive notice that how he words things isnt all that great and he is allways moving his eyes to the left when he doesnt know how to word things or hes thinking to fast.Hes not dumb he just aint good at wording things and he finds comfort playing into the dumb becuase of that.That has nothing to do with race Rashad is just stupid

Actually it's the other way around: Rashad came across as sounding just like Spike Lee when he panned Allen Iverson's rap CD - or even Tipper Gore slamming 2 Live Crew.

Which reminds me why I voted for George W. Bush in 2000: "First Lady Tipper Gore" were the four most frightening words in the English language.

pres g-dub was actually terrifying though...for...like' date=' [i']real.[/i] :)

I think he was commenting on how Jackson plays the role that's most appealing to the majority of white MMA fans, he plays the clown. If you think I'm wrong just scroll through the threads on this forum and make note of how often any black fighters gets slandered for being "arrogant" or "****y" the instant they voice their confidence in themselves. In the old days the people who thought that way had a term for it, "uppity n****r". White fans with openly or deeply buried subconcious racist beliefs are fine with black fighters as long as they adhere to the accepted stereotype and don't try to be too articulate or act too intelligent.

I think he was commenting on how Jackson plays the role that's most appealing to the majority of white MMA fans' date=' he plays the clown. If you think I'm wrong just scroll through the threads on this forum and make note of how often any black fighters gets slandered for being "arrogant" or "****y" the instant they voice their confidence in themselves. In the old days the people who thought that way had a term for it, "uppity n****r". White fans with openly or deeply buried subconcious racist beliefs are fine with black fighters as long as they adhere to the accepted stereotype and don't try to be too articulate or act too intelligent.[/quote']

didnt think of it like that i change my vote to what u said

Archived