My Old Friend Committed Double Homicide

Fred_Lock

the south coast chopper

http://www.ocregister.com/news/police-250917-wozniak-kibuishi.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&wap=0

It's really weird. But he was a weird guy. And so many are effected by this. The victim's friends and families, but of course also his family and friends. No one saw this coming. I don't think anyone could. All my experience around him he always kept a big cheesy smile on his face never really letting anyone know what he was really thinking. A lot of kids, young kids really looked up to him. They saw the good part of him that wanted to help. But nobody saw this side. I knew he was different and possibly dangerous, but nothing like this. This is a nightmare and it will never go away.

the south coast chopper

http://www.ocregister.com/news/police-250917-wozniak-kibuishi.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&wap=0

It's really weird. But he was a weird guy. And so many are effected by this. The victim's friends and families' date=' but of course also his family and friends. No one saw this coming. I don't think anyone could. All my experience around him he always kept a big cheesy smile on his face never really letting anyone know what he was really thinking. A lot of kids, young kids really looked up to him. They saw the good part of him that wanted to help. But nobody saw this side. I knew he was different and possibly dangerous, but nothing like this. This is a nightmare and it will never go away.[/quote']

Watch 2girls1cup it will go away trust me

Yeah. Well theater is such a close knit community. It didn't take long before text messages and phone calls were going off like crazy sending the horrible news around. I thought it was a joke. And i was laughing nearly the whole time as i was reading the reviews thinking about how coincidental all of this was. I wasn't going to believe it until i could put a face to the story. And then another article in, i saw his mug shot. And that's where the nightmare truly began.

The OC Weekly raved, "Dan Wozniak's Guido is superb. Though his character should be an unlikable pig?he's self-obsessed, egotistical and a liar who uses women as checkers pieces?Wozniak somehow manages to make Guido eminently likeable and even sympathetic.... Wozniak captures the angst of a man staring into the abyss of his own being and seeing his own frailty."

method actors make awesome sociopaths :)

Archived