Dan Miller's "personal life"

rampage3323

I searched and couldn't find anything substantial that talked about his personal life..

Not that I want to get all in his business, but I recently watched a few interviews with Ariel Helwani and DW and Dan Miller, and he mentioned in both about Dan's troubles that he's had recently..

Does anyone know what these "troubles" were???

Yeah' date=' he had a really bad hemroid. What do you care?[/quote']

...it was a serious post asking for serious answers.. please find something better to do with your time then to troll around and try to start arguments with sarcastic comments..

In case you didn't read my OP, I said I'm not trying to hear all about his business, but I've heard in multiple interviews about it, and that is why I am asking because I haven't heard anything up to this point... so to answer your question, that is why I care.

...it was a serious post asking for serious answers.. please find something better to do with your time then to troll around and try to start arguments with sarcastic comments..

In case you didn't read my OP' date=' I said I'm not trying to hear all about his business, but I've heard in multiple interviews about it, and that is why I am asking because I haven't heard anything up to this point... so to answer your question, that is why I care.[/quote']

Chill dude, I'm bored and was just poking a bit of fun, I understand.

I'm not a troll by the way

His child died.

I think it was when it had just been born.

Damn thats terrible. I figured it was something horrific like that just becuase there isn't any information about it anywhere. I like Dan Miller and I hope he gets the W against non-finishing, try and leave it up to the judges Bisping.

i saw someone say on sherdog that his daughter died during birth a week before his fight with sonnen and now his 4 year old is really sick.

They mentioned this on MMA Live as well. I really feel for Dan right now. I hope he can put this out of his mind long enough to beat up Bisping.

Sending superpositivebrainwavevibes to Dan and his family.

His Daughter died in may, and his newborn son(3rd child) has a serious kidney disease.

His Brother is also about to become a father.

Dana was asked whether he believed that dan SHOULD fight, due to all the issues in his life and responded(Paraphrasing) "Life is tough. If he thinks he can fight, then let him fight"

I think dan just REALLY REALLY needs some money for medical bills and such.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/19330/family-man-dan-miller-takes-heavy-heart-into-saturdays-ufc-114-co-main-event.mma

can't get the link thingy to work

EDIT: I'm stupid.

Yea his first born child died during birth..

He now has a current child who needs a kidney transplant..

He's been injuerd his last 2 fights and is also gonna b injured at 114..

An interviewer asked him why does he keep fighting injured instead of taking time of...

He said plain and simple... " I need the money"..

He hasn't been a 100% for quite some time..

Archived