Is there any hope for rashad?

Dmez101

I have to admit i am a fan of rashad, but....

the more i have been watching primetime the more my gut feeling is telling me rampage is going to win, rampage is so determined in beating rashad, i think rashad has a VERY little chance of winning. Everybody is giving rashad the wrestling advantage but i dont even see that helping him because rampage had good TDD and as we've seen in the past rashad cant keep his oppenents down for too long(bisping,silva). i really cant see this fight ending any other way except with rashad using his speed to his advantage for a bit until rampage catches him with a good shot and its goodnight for "suga", i hope im wrong seeing as i will still be rooting for rashad but i wont get my hopes up too high, and others betting on rashad shouldn't either.

I have to admit i am a fan of rashad' date=' but....

the more i have been watching primetime the more my gut feeling is telling me rampage is going to win, rampage is so determined in beating rashad, i think rashad has a VERY little chance of winning. Everybody is giving rashad the wrestling advantage but i dont even see that helping him because rampage had good TDD and as we've seen in the past rashad cant keep his oppenents down for too long(bisping,silva). i really cant see this fight ending any other way except with rashad using his speed to his advantage for a bit until rampage catches him with a good shot and its goodnight for "suga", i hope im wrong seeing as i will still be rooting for rashad but i wont get my hopes up too high, and others betting on rashad shouldn't either.[/quote']

of course he has a chance have you seen the training he's been doing compaed to rampage. i think rampage will win but it could go easily either way.

Diego was determined to beat BJ, said it was destiny. See round 5 TKO(Cut). Frank Mir said he wouldn't be denied, see first round KO. Rashad has an extremely good chance. He's been a better athlete for longer. Just because rampage has one camp thats better than normal doesn't make him a super fighter, see Liddel's last fight. I got Rashad

Your Not A True Rashad Fan If You Think Rampage Will Win

Rashad TKO/KO 2nd Or 3rd round

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Being someones fan means you support them - it doesn't mean you have your head so far up their **** that you're blind to the rest of the world and don't acknowledge that someone you support isn't invincible.

it will be like seeing good old peacful machida getting knocked out by shogun for me. man' date=' when i saw that, i just got depressed, literally. man it sucked, i took that loss as hard as he did lol, i felt terrible. im still picking rampage by ko.[/quote']

good ol' peaceful machida? lol, machida was an arrogant clown, and wouldn't admit that he really lost the first fight. Shogun had to come back and teach him real humility in the 2nd one.

I enjoy Primetime because it's kind of fun to watch...but come on, GSP/Hardy Primetime somehow managed to make Rush look like the underdog. Those things are a joke in terms of how they edit it together.

Having said that, I think this fight is going to end in KO, in one of the first two rounds, and I'm thinking there is going to be a howl heard. ;)

Fighting is 90% mental and Evans is soooo deep in Jackson's head that he can barely control himself. Factor in the ring rust and the fact that not long agon Rampage didn't even know if he wanted to be a fighter anymore and you'll have the basis for making a solid prediction of how this fight will play out.

Fighting is 90% mental and Evans is soooo deep in Jackson's head that he can barely control himself. Factor in the ring rust and the fact that not long ago Rampage didn't even know if he wanted to be a fighter anymore and you'll have the basis for making a solid prediction of how this fight will play out.

Damn this guy ^ is smaaaart :)

Archived