Is Cain going to fight for the belt in Mexico??

I_MC

i didn't say it was bigger i said Canada is one of the biggest...as in way bigger than Mexico UK and last i heard even bigger than the US as well.

Per capita it's probably much larger, but with 1/10th of the population, I doubt it would exceed the U.S in terms of revenue.

I genuinely think Cain fighting for the title in Mexico would be one of the greatest moments in MMA history from nothing more than what I'd imagine the fan reaction to be. And then if he won it...forget about...just thinking about the energy that would explode from the arena gives me shivers. That's something I would simply love to see.

Arizona would DQ him for looking like an illegal.

Oh C'mon, that's some stupid media garbage you heard right there. The law clearly states that they cannot racial profile, they only ask if they have legal documentation when pulled over for some other offense, traffic violation/whatever. You don't even know what you're talking about, half of the idiots like Eric Holder/Napolitano/Obama have admitted to not even reading the law yet, even though they've already been talking trash about it.

Oh C'mon' date=' that's some stupid media garbage you heard right there. The law clearly states that they cannot racial profile, they only ask if they have legal documentation when pulled over for some other offense, traffic violation/whatever. You don't even know what you're talking about, half of the idiots like Eric Holder/Napolitano/Obama have admitted to not even reading the law yet, even though they've already been talking trash about it.[/quote']

Mommy says

Oh C'mon' date=' that's some stupid media garbage you heard right there. The law clearly states that they cannot racial profile, they only ask if they have legal documentation when pulled over for some other offense, traffic violation/whatever. You don't even know what you're talking about, half of the idiots like Eric Holder/Napolitano/Obama have admitted to not even reading the law yet, even though they've already been talking trash about it.[/quote']

lol it is a stupid law it forces the mexican communitys to carry paper work around with them to prove they are aloud in the country so stupid only other times i can think of that are similar to this are when jews needs a yellow star on there shirts in germeny during ww2 and when black people were granted there freedom they had to carry paper work to prove they wernt slaves anymore. i sence alot of traffic stops for stupid **** are going to happen in arizonia.

lol it is a stupid law it forces the mexican communitys to carry paper work around with them to prove they are aloud in the country so stupid only other times i can think of that are similar to this are when jews needs a yellow star on there shirts in germeny during ww2 and when black people were granted there freedom they had to carry paper work to prove they wernt slaves anymore. i sence alot of traffic stops for stupid **** are going to happen in arizonia.

Seriously?? Use your head, not all the crap you hear from your stupid friends or tv. EVERY country requires you to carry paperwork, VISAS/Passports/Licenses, if you go anywhere else in the world. Without legitimate documentation you'll get your **** kicked out or sent to prison. Even MEXICO, who's president has been fighting this law - even though he has no right to say what goes on in our country - imprisons THEIR illegal immigrants for 2 years first offense, deports them and gives them another 10 YEAR sentence if caught again.

The United States is a sovereign nation like any other, we have borders and immigration laws like everyone else - deal with it.

i like cain and all hes a cool guy but i think the way he talks about mexico and having brown pride tatooed on his chest really supports racisim' date=' and i don't like that[/quote']

yea talkin good about your country and being proud of who u are is wrong :rolleyes:.....theres a diffrence between brown pride and brown power....

yea talkin good about your country and being proud of who u are is wrong :rolleyes:.....theres a diffrence between brown pride and brown power....

i never said it was wrong all i said is it supports racism and it does, and yes brown pride is still a racist sort of remark like it or not

i never said it was racism u idiot reread what i said i said i supports it and please explain to me how it doesnt learn to read

it doesnt support racism because hes not puttin down any race or putting his on a pedistol

hes just sayin he is proud of who he is and is not hating on anybody who isnt his race....instead of choosing what insult to throw at me get educated and learn how to spell

Uh' date=' no. Dana doesn't care about mexico. There is no money in mexico. That's why mexicans would rather die in a desert trying to get to the USA than live in their third world chit hole.[/quote']

dana just got sayin at the confrence where he announced the office in canada that mexico is a huge market...and whats a chit whole??? dont you go to school in usa??

Mexico is a big potential market, but one that is very dominated by Boxing. Much more so that the US or Canada.

I think the key to opening up Mexico is the lighter weight classes eventually being added to the UFC. Nothing adds fans faster than a home grown champ.

If there is a UFC event in Mexico before they have one in Brazil i will be really disappointed, nothing against Mexico but we have 2 UFC champions and 1 WEC champion. I think Dana needs to make a UFC event in Brazil the fighters deserve it. Anderson fought Rich on his home town, Thiago Alves fought GSP in his home town, Jose Aldo fought URIAH in his home town. And so on i think the Brazilian fighters deserve a fight in Brazil and us fans.

If there is a UFC event in Mexico before they have one in Brazil i will be really disappointed' date=' nothing against Mexico but we have 2 UFC champions and 1 WEC champion. I think Dana needs to make a UFC event in Brazil the fighters deserve it. Anderson fought Rich on his home town, Thiago Alves fought GSP in his home town, Jose Aldo fought URIAH in his home town.[b'] And so on i think the Brazilian fighters deserve a fight in Brazil and us fans[/b].

i agree brazilians dominate the sport...though they have already hosted one.....it was in 98 though....

i agree brazilians dominate the sport...though they have already hosted one.....it was in 98 though....

Yeah but the UFC was nothing like it is now. I wan't a major event in Brazil with a lot of Brazilian fighters on the card. We deserve it

If I tattooed White Pride across my chest....how many people are going to think its racist? I think a lot.

Because "white pride" has different connotations. If you tattooed "gay pride" across your chest no one would think you hate straight people. Cains training partners and best friends are white guys. He's not racist.

Uh' date=' no. Dana doesn't care about mexico. There is no money in mexico. That's why mexicans would rather die in a desert trying to get to the USA than live in their third world chit hole.[/quote']

HAHA..Viva Mexico....Brown Pride...Now lets all move to America cuz this place sucks.

Because "white pride" has different connotations. If you tattooed "gay pride" across your chest no one would think you hate straight people. Cains training partners and best friends are white guys. He's not racist.

wrong...

wplogo.gif

0265-82_-copy.jpg

And of course we ALL know how the police always follow the law right? If a white guy gets pulled over for a reason and not asked for his papers and a brown guy gets pulled over for the same reason but he's asked for his papers that would be racial profiling but if you don't think that's going to happen you are probably the most naive person in the state. Finally, the people you mention don't need to read the law to trash it, the law of the land says that the federal government controls immigration. If a state tried to implement immigration law they are WRONG. I'd say it's clearly YOU who are an idiot and doesn't know what you are talking about. Sounds like you are more of a fascist than an American.

Seriously?? Use your head' date=' not all the crap you hear from your stupid friends or tv. EVERY country requires you to carry paperwork, VISAS/Passports/Licenses, if you go anywhere else in the world. Without legitimate documentation you'll get your **** kicked out or sent to prison. Even MEXICO, who's president has been fighting this law - even though he has no right to say what goes on in our country - imprisons THEIR illegal immigrants for 2 years first offense, deports them and gives them another 10 YEAR sentence if caught again.

The United States is a sovereign nation like any other, we have borders and immigration laws like everyone else - deal with it.[/quote']

yeah but the law effectively means EVERYONE has to carry ID not just immigrants. otherwise you are in a bind if you get pulled over just because you are brown or the cops don't like your face. You need to think a little about this and not just let your **** closet racist friends and FOX think for you.

If there is a UFC event in Mexico before they have one in Brazil i will be really disappointed' date=' nothing against Mexico but we have 2 UFC champions and 1 WEC champion. I think Dana needs to make a UFC event in Brazil the fighters deserve it. Anderson fought Rich on his home town, [b']Thiago Alves fought GSP in his home town[/b], Jose Aldo fought URIAH in his home town. And so on i think the Brazilian fighters deserve a fight in Brazil and us fans.

I never knew gsp was from Las Vegas.lol

Yeah but the UFC was nothing like it is now. I wan't a major event in Brazil with a lot of Brazilian fighters on the card. We deserve it

True I'd love to see another event in Brazil. The last one was very small and it wasn't even an official event it was UFC 17.5

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Brazil

Dana said he wasn't interested in another one until he heard the 2016 summer olympics will be held there!!

i done wrastled with an alligator i done tussled with a lion i killed me lightnin nd caged thunder iaint no man i am the universe . muhammad ali what a man one in a lifetime.

Hell yea...Ali had the illest mouth piece!!

chinese come to america aswell and have a better economy than us at the moment. theres poor areas in every country as there is here. im assuming where you live is a poor area with poor schools that teach nothing. you are an idiot.

Archived