WHO really loves MMA

thereal

My name is Ryan. And I am a hardcore follower of the UFC. But more than that, I have tracked the entire sport through every MMA league. I hope this thread will not be deleted. Due to this subject's sensitivity. UFC has the best fighters. Everyone knows that. Tapout is a joke, alot of people know that. UFC has the best fights, and grabs ALOT of the best fighters. On to my topic. Where is fedor????? We all know him, we all respect him, with an undefeated, I said it, record. He fights everything, overcomes every fighter, and defeats an openent that dares step in the ring. The anderson silva of the heavy weight division. WHERE IS HE!? Dana would say "Fedor will not meet simple UFC requests" WRONG. The UFC will not respect his fidelity to his fighting league. And they refuse to let him fight under any other league. Why? Cause he is the undisputed heavy weight champion, and what would happen when Brock loses? I am looking for YOU. Every true MMA fan to make this happen. It is by our support that we can see this happen while Fedor is still in his prime. Comment comment comment. And maybe, we will see the true, best, biggest fighters go toe to toe. Please. Lets make this happen.

My name is Ryan. And I am a hardcore follower of the UFC. But more than that' date=' I have tracked the entire sport through every MMA league. I hope this thread will not be deleted. Due to this subject's sensitivity. UFC has the best fighters. Everyone knows that. Tapout is a joke, alot of people know that. UFC has the best fights, and grabs ALOT of the best fighters. On to my topic. Where is fedor????? We all know him, we all respect him, with an undefeated, I said it, record. He fights everything, overcomes every fighter, and defeats an openent that dares step in the ring. The anderson silva of the heavy weight division. WHERE IS HE!? Dana would say "Fedor will not meet simple UFC requests" WRONG. The UFC will not respect his fidelity to his fighting league. And they refuse to let him fight under any other league. Why? Cause he is the undisputed heavy weight champion, and what would happen when Brock loses? I am looking for YOU. Every true MMA fan to make this happen. It is by our support that we can see this happen while Fedor is still in his prime. Comment comment comment. And maybe, we will see the true, best, biggest fighters go toe to toe. Please. Lets make this happen.[/quote']

wow it could take me all night to figure out what he is trying to say.

very simple. Fedor emelianenko fights for strikeforce. Dana refuses to let him fight Brock in fear of losing fans if Fedor wins. They have both agreed to fight, but Dana has made it impossible for Fedor to fight any of his best fighters without Fedor's agreement to join the UFC.

My name is Ryan. And I am a hardcore follower of the UFC. But more than that' date=' I have tracked the entire sport through every MMA league. I hope this thread will not be deleted. Due to this subject's sensitivity. UFC has the best fighters. Everyone knows that. Tapout is a joke, alot of people know that. UFC has the best fights, and grabs ALOT of the best fighters. On to my topic. Where is fedor????? We all know him, we all respect him, with an undefeated, I said it, record. He fights everything, overcomes every fighter, and defeats an openent that dares step in the ring. The anderson silva of the heavy weight division. WHERE IS HE!? Dana would say "Fedor will not meet simple UFC requests" WRONG. The UFC will not respect his fidelity to his fighting league. And they refuse to let him fight under any other league. Why? Cause he is the undisputed heavy weight champion, and what would happen when Brock loses? I am looking for YOU. Every true MMA fan to make this happen. It is by our support that we can see this happen while Fedor is still in his prime. Comment comment comment. And maybe, we will see the true, best, biggest fighters go toe to toe. Please. Lets make this happen.[/quote']

Tapout is a joke? You are not a mma fan are you.Tapout helped the UFC out in its early years getting the UFC notice and in returned helped out TAPOUT to become a more appealing mass selling brand

Tapout is a joke? You are not a mma fan are you.Tapout helped the UFC out in its early years getting the UFC notice and in returned helped out TAPOUT to become a more appealing mass selling brand

That is not the point. Just an observation of UFC fighters with a losing streak fighting in Tapout with more success. Or successful Tapout fighters joining the UFC.

very simple. Fedor emelianenko fights for strikeforce. Dana refuses to let him fight Brock in fear of losing fans if Fedor wins. They have both agreed to fight' date=' but Dana has made it impossible for Fedor to fight any of his best fighters without Fedor's agreement to join the UFC.[/quote']

fedor fights for M1 global, dana refuses to co promote. fedor has been offered more money than anyone inthe UFC to fight.

You asked "What would happen if Brock loses".....simple, continue on.

Shane Carwin will beat Brock Lesnar. This is a well known fact. Shane Carwin will be the new face of the heavyweight division. Fedor isn't in UFC because he wants a ton of money, and a ton of promotional offers of various kinds. He demands more then any UFC fighter in history, he's compared himself to Hulk Holgan from WWF.

I think he's great and of course I'd like to see him in the UFC, but if Strikeforce lost Fedor they wouldn't have much at all, and thats why they paid him millions of dollars. He's got a fight vs Fabricio Werdum coming up, it should be decent, and he should win. Then he's gotta fight Allistair Overeem, which he should win again. Two fights, nothing too hard, not a cake walk, but nothing like Brock Lesnar, or Shane Carwin, or Cain Velasquez.

Lets face it his last few fights were against a couple bums, and Brett Rogers almost beat him. Brett Rogers is a bum. He works at Sams Club for christs sake.

I love MMA and I would love Fedor to fight Shane Carwin. I could care less about him fighting Brock Lesnar because I would love to see Shane Carwin knock him out for once and for all. Also its not wise for UFC to sign Fedor. He demands an instant title shot. If he loses then what? Millions of dollars for a super fight....super fights usually never work out good. The Heavyweight division is looking good right now, and theres plenty of fights coming soon. What are they gonna do with Fedor if he comes over and loses i dont know say 3 fights in a row....there gonna drop him. He hasn't had great competition in over 5 years...

I think he'd lose to Brock Lesnar, I think he'd lose to Shane Carwin, and I think he'd lose to Cain Velasquez. Three dominant wrestlers.

You asked "What would happen if Brock loses".....simple' date=' continue on.

Shane Carwin will beat Brock Lesnar. This is a well known fact. Shane Carwin will be the new face of the heavyweight division. [b'] Fedor isn't in UFC because he wants a ton of money, and a ton of promotional offers of various kinds. He demands more then any UFC fighter in history, he's compared himself to Hulk Holgan from WWF.

[/b]

I think he's great and of course I'd like to see him in the UFC, but if Strikeforce lost Fedor they wouldn't have much at all, and thats why they paid him millions of dollars. He's got a fight vs Fabricio Werdum coming up, it should be decent, and he should win. Then he's gotta fight Allistair Overeem, which he should win again. Two fights, nothing too hard, not a cake walk, but nothing like Brock Lesnar, or Shane Carwin, or Cain Velasquez.

Lets face it his last few fights were against a couple bums, and Brett Rogers almost beat him. Brett Rogers is a bum. He works at Sams Club for christs sake.

I love MMA and I would love Fedor to fight Shane Carwin. I could care less about him fighting Brock Lesnar because I would love to see Shane Carwin knock him out for once and for all. Also its not wise for UFC to sign Fedor. He demands an instant title shot. If he loses then what? Millions of dollars for a super fight....super fights usually never work out good. The Heavyweight division is looking good right now, and theres plenty of fights coming soon. What are they gonna do with Fedor if he comes over and loses i dont know say 3 fights in a row....there gonna drop him. He hasn't had great competition in over 5 years...

I think he'd lose to Brock Lesnar, I think he'd lose to Shane Carwin, and I think he'd lose to Cain Velasquez. Three dominant wrestlers.

that is simply wrong.

That is not the point. Just an observation of UFC fighters with a losing streak fighting in Tapout with more success. Or successful Tapout fighters joining the UFC.

I think Every fighter wheres or wear a tapout shirt once.Your observation isnt up to date kid.

Just look at it like this...

If Fedor was as great as people think he is, he wouldn't have even fought Brett Rogers. He would already be in the UFC. Strikeforce is paying him more money and he's getting easier fights. UFC wont pay him as much and there's stiffer competition.

Now as a career fighter what do you think is the wisest choice? Soak up fat Strikeforce paychecks and fight bums until your contracts up? Or sign a 3 fight deal with UFC for less pay and harder competition?

Allistair Overeem will be Fedors only real challenge in the last 5 years and he's gotta get through Febricio Werdum first. I honestly think Werdum will beat him and if your a betting man thats where you should put your money. He's under rated. He's been training his **** off specifically for Fedor for a while.

Just look at it like this...

If Fedor was as great as people think he is' date=' he wouldn't have even fought Brett Rogers. He would already be in the UFC. Strikeforce is paying him more money and he's getting easier fights. UFC wont pay him as much and there's stiffer competition.

Now as a career fighter what do you think is the wisest choice? Soak up fat Strikeforce paychecks and fight bums until your contracts up? Or sign a 3 fight deal with UFC for less pay and harder competition?

Allistair Overeem will be Fedors only real challenge in the last 5 years and he's gotta get through Febricio Werdum first. I honestly think Werdum will beat him and if your a betting man thats where you should put your money. He's under rated. He's been training his **** off specifically for Fedor for a while.[/quote']

Yes he has been training for Fedor for a while at Chute Boxe, however if he was training for Fedor long enough he would have ran through JDS instead of getting finished. Of course Werdum can beat him he is a very good fighter but to say Fedor is overrated is absurd. Dana White himself has said money is not the issue with his contract(unlike your previous post insists) Fedor does not want to be locked in with UFC and UFC only and thats all Dana will ever offer any fighter that has mass money making potential. Dana wouldn't even let him fight Sambo tourneys in Russia if he signed with UFC....after hearing the guy say your over rated and you suck why would you sign a contact that restricts you to only working with him.

fedor doesnt fight for the ufc because he wants like a billion dollar contract . "sarcasm" and he wants to co promote his company that no one cares about. fedor is all about the money. end of story.if he did for some reason ever decide to come to ufc he would no longer be considered the best either, because he would get beat, by cain, by jds, by carwin, and of course brock.

pointless thread, we don't know what ur trying to say and ofcourse we love mma we would'nt be on here if we didn't, and the best way to introduce yourself to these forums would be not being a complete waste of time

You asked "What would happen if Brock loses".....simple' date=' continue on.

Shane Carwin will beat Brock Lesnar. This is a well known fact. Shane Carwin will be the new face of the heavyweight division. Fedor isn't in UFC because he wants a ton of money, and a ton of promotional offers of various kinds. He demands more then any UFC fighter in history, he's compared himself to Hulk Holgan from WWF.

I think he'd lose to Brock Lesnar, I think he'd lose to Shane Carwin, and I think he'd lose to Cain Velasquez. Three dominant wrestlers.[/quote']

All true. And M1 global is what I was looking for. Fedor has beaten all of strike forces great fighters, brett rogers, and will continue to cut them down. Would you accept a a larger or smaller pay roll. Fedor would lose millions for joining the UFC. UFC is the only league that refuses to co-promote. They deny Fedor the chance of fighting UFC's best, just because he will not sign Dana's contract. This is a plea for UFC to finally buy Fedor with more money, or open up to fights beyond just their own fighters.

Hi my name is Jeff and I feel the need to try and convince you all that I am the biggest fan of MMA in the history of MMA, and have been watching every MMA event I could since I was old enough to know anything, and I feel the need to do this so that some of you may actually think anything I say is credible.

Just kidding!

Pirate.gif

YAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!

fedor doesnt fight for the ufc because he wants like a billion dollar contract . "sarcasm" and he wants to co promote his company that no one cares about. fedor is all about the money. end of story.if he did for some reason ever decide to come to ufc he would no longer be considered the best either' date=' because he would get beat, by cain, by jds, by carwin, and of course brock.[/quote']

^ this.

you asked "what would happen if brock loses".....simple' date=' continue on.

Shane carwin will beat brock lesnar. This is a well known fact. Shane carwin will be the new face of the heavyweight division. Fedor isn't in ufc because he wants a ton of money, and a ton of promotional offers of various kinds. He demands more then any ufc fighter in history, he's compared himself to hulk holgan from wwf.

I think he's great and of course i'd like to see him in the ufc, but if strikeforce lost fedor they wouldn't have much at all, and thats why they paid him millions of dollars. He's got a fight vs fabricio werdum coming up, it should be decent, and he should win. Then he's gotta fight allistair overeem, which he should win again. Two fights, nothing too hard, not a cake walk, but nothing like brock lesnar, or shane carwin, or cain velasquez.

Lets face it his last few fights were against a couple bums, and brett rogers almost beat him. Brett rogers is a bum. He works at sams club for christs sake.

I love mma and i would love fedor to fight shane carwin. I could care less about him fighting brock lesnar because i would love to see shane carwin knock him out for once and for all. Also its not wise for ufc to sign fedor. He demands an instant title shot. If he loses then what? Millions of dollars for a super fight....super fights usually never work out good. The heavyweight division is looking good right now, and theres plenty of fights coming soon. What are they gonna do with fedor if he comes over and loses i dont know say 3 fights in a row....there gonna drop him. He hasn't had great competition in over 5 years...

I think he'd lose to brock lesnar, i think he'd lose to shane carwin, and i think he'd lose to cain velasquez. Three dominant wrestlers.[/quote']

+1000000000000000

Fedor is not the Heavyweight champion of MMA he has not beaten anyone of note in recent years and even the fighters that he has beaten that where once rated have been exposed in the UFC. Now to your statement that it is the UFCs unfair demands on Fedor that is stopping him from signing is just plain stupidity. It is due to the fact his management team want to co promote ANY event that Fedor appears in. As if the UFC could ever agree to that...but there is some good news M1 who is Fedors management have already lost one of their top fighters due to the crazy negotiations and that fighter is Gegard Mousasi. I wonder how long it will be before he is strutting his stuff in the UFC. So take the Fedor posters off your walls and demolish the altar at which you worship because Fedor is no god and will not be classed the "Heavyweight champion of MMA" until he comes to the top organisation and fights Carwin, Lesnar, Mir, Dos Santos, Velasquez, Kongo etc. He would be in the same level as Nelson Struve Buentello etc

Fedor is not the Heavyweight champion of MMA he has not beaten anyone of note in recent years and even the fighters that he has beaten that where once rated have been exposed in the UFC. Now to your statement that it is the UFCs unfair demands on Fedor that is stopping him from signing is just plain stupidity. It is due to the fact his management team want to co promote ANY event that Fedor appears in. As if the UFC could ever agree to that...but there is some good news M1 who is Fedors management have already lost one of their top fighters due to the crazy negotiations and that fighter is Gegard Mousasi. I wonder how long it will be before he is strutting his stuff in the UFC. So take the Fedor posters off your walls and demolish the altar at which you worship because Fedor is no god and will not be classed the "Heavyweight champion of MMA" until he comes to the top organisation and fights Carwin' date=' Lesnar, Mir, Dos Santos, Velasquez, Kongo etc. He would be in the same level as Nelson Struve Buentello etc[/quote']

LOL, Kongo and Mir. GTFO......clearly your limey brain has been washed by corporate branding.

What you fail to realize is that Fedor will go down as the GOAT. His HW record will never be touched. One of the greatest feats of sports history. You need to recognize, fanboy.

wow, lol lol talk about total just idiotic commenting.. tapout a joke?? tapout is a clothing line not a camp, smmfh..lol -hands you a mma for newbs booklet- .. and last time it was discussed fedor's camp wants to co promote, dana will not, stop trolling , and stop posting altogether.. -_-

wow' date=' lol lol talk about total just idiotic commenting.. tapout a joke?? tapout is a clothing line not a camp, smmfh..lol -hands you a mma for newbs booklet- .. and last time it was discussed fedor's camp wants to co promote, dana will not, stop trolling , and stop posting altogether.. -_-[/quote']

This about sums it up.

Archived