Oh that kick happend !!!

rago1986

If you watched the episode, I just don't get how anybody could have thought that kick landed on Tavares' chest. They showed the replay and it clearly was a soccer kick to his dome. That was a Pride FC kick right there....which imo should be legal...but it isn't.

Whats funny is how Tito and his coaches were saying that's the only way they can win, and that the kick clearly landed on his chest. Tito even said "watch the replay, and then come apologize to me." Looks like Tito and his coaches will be doing the apologizing.

This is twice that Tito's team cracked a dude with a head kick on a downed fighter. Either Tito is teaching his guys how to fight dirty and cheat, or he has given his team no discipline to avoid these "accidents" from happening. Either way, he has no concept of being a coach.

If you watched the episode' date=' I just don't get how anybody could have thought that kick landed on Tavares' chest. They showed the replay and it clearly was a soccer kick to his dome. That was a Pride FC kick right there....which imo should be legal...but it isn't.

Whats funny is how Tito and his coaches were saying that's the only way they can win, and that the kick clearly landed on his chest. Tito even said "watch the replay, and then come apologize to me." Looks like Tito and his coaches will be doing the apologizing.[/quote']

This was a nasty kick, schin to chin. but do you really think this should be legal? If it were legal, alot more people would be getting hurt on their first fight. This would cause the price per fight to go through the roof. nobody wants to risk their life for chump change. Also you would narrow your audience to brain dead toothless inbreds. Al-be-it there are alot of those, there isn't alot of money in West Virginia and TUFF would not be near as lucrative an investment.

Archived