Good Battle.....Frank Shamrock vs Phil Baroni

cdaburnab

I saw this on Showtime a while back and thought it was live so I was really hyped when it happened. Then I looked up the event and saw that it happened a few years ago. I love how Frank taunted him during the fight, and after the submission kicked him off of him. Great battle, wish more UFC fights were like this one.

Anyway on a side note I would love to see this guy get fully healed and get back into action. He fought a while ago against Nick Diaz and lost, and he's only getting older. I hope he gets a few more fights in before he retires.

I saw this on Showtime a while back and thought it was live so I was really hyped when it happened. Then I looked up the event and saw that it happened a few years ago. I love how Frank taunted him during the fight' date=' and after the submission kicked him off of him. Great battle, wish more UFC fights were like this one.

Anyway on a side note I would love to see this guy get fully healed and get back into action. He fought a while ago against Nick Diaz and lost, and he's only getting older. I hope he gets a few more fights in before he retires.[/quote']

Frank shamrock was my favourite fighter for like 6 or 7 years and he was the man of the UFC when he was the UFC MW champ(200 pound title back then) till i saw st pierre beat trigg back in UFC 54 admittedly st pierre fights have been a bit boring latey.

I saw this on Showtime a while back and thought it was live so I was really hyped when it happened. Then I looked up the event and saw that it happened a few years ago. I love how Frank taunted him during the fight' date=' and after the submission kicked him off of him. Great battle, wish more UFC fights were like this one.

Anyway on a side note I would love to see this guy get fully healed and get back into action. He fought a while ago against Nick Diaz and lost, and he's only getting older. I hope he gets a few more fights in before he retires.[/quote']

Man, that is a WAR. I hadn't seen it. Nice thread!!

Archived