Enough protein under caloric limit

Vaseline

I hear that you need to have your weight X 1.5/2 in grams of protein a day.

I can get that protein (through supplements and food) in about 1700 calories a day. Maybe less. Is this still effective or do I need to eat carbs to get a full 2500

I can get that protein (through supplements and food) in about 1700 calories a day. Maybe less. Is this still effective or do I need to eat carbs to get a full 2500

I don't think it's possible to eat a diet which is 100% consisting of protein.

It depends on what your goals are if you want to lower your bodyfat procentage and not loose that much power you are ok you will loose weight however. if you want to build up muscles and get stronger you need carbs slow release carbs (whole grain bread for example) during the day and fast release carbs after training (grape sugar) you should then probaply get 2 grams protine 3-4 grams of carbs and at lest 0.5 grams fat (good ones like fish oil, olive oil) per kg a day

Make the world a better place and eat your head...

Archived