poor online play, ufc 2010

rago1986

the thing i hate is the very poor lobby set up.

its basically the same as the 1st game.

you pick a user to join then it says no longer available

then it takes u back to online menu to re-find another user.

i thought it would have a great lobby and quicker to join a game.

so far, the game isnt that great.

ill stick with it just now....

*laughing at all the suckers who bought this game*

Except Rago....he got Red Dead Redemption. Stellar online play.

i played this for about 30minutes at my cousins. it was PS3, which i have Xbox, however i got used to the controls pretty quickly. ran up on this guy online at a camp in some mountains, and opened fire. we were just bucking mad shots at eachother across range for about 2minutes, but he was definitely eating all my bullets, i wasn';t getting hit due to superior aim & movement. he ran, got on a horse and ran even more. I felt satisfied as i scared away an online player in free roam 1 minute into picking up the controller for a system i don't use lol

loved the wild animal attacks. went hunting, got some kills, got killed by some cougars & bears. a pack of wolves attacked my donkey. i started random fights, got a bounty on my head and killed everyone that came to collect

was a pretty damn fun game, might buy that & say **** Undisputed2010 with all these complaints im hearing.

i played this for about 30minutes at my cousins. it was PS3' date=' which i have Xbox, however i got used to the controls pretty quickly. ran up on this guy online at a camp in some mountains, and opened fire. we were just bucking mad shots at eachother across range for about 2minutes, but he was definitely eating all my bullets, i wasn';t getting hit due to superior aim & movement. he ran, got on a horse and ran even more. I felt satisfied as i scared away an online player in free roam 1 minute into picking up the controller for a system i don't use lol

loved the wild animal attacks. went hunting, got some kills, got killed by some cougars & bears. a pack of wolves attacked my donkey. i started random fights, got a bounty on my head and killed everyone that came to collect

was a pretty damn fun game, might buy that & say **** Undisputed2010 with all these complaints im hearing.[/quote']

u know what man, it may be a good move forgetting this game and just buying red dead.

i wish i had done it now.

the online is bad. just as bad as 2009. as som eppl have said. u can play MW2 online with loads on a game and its smooth as hell. but u cant play on a THQ server with 2 guys lol.

we dont even have roy nelson on our version lol. i wanted to boot his belly big time.

although, i got shaq o'neil earlier

Archived