• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I must admit I said shes/hes hott aswell

**** it' date=' I would still do her/him

:)

Please dnt judge me

:(

Can't judge you (for sumtin that I would do). Just tape her d1ck on the front side of her leg and do it from behind.

Face and fake breasts are NOT hot' date=' but the curvy boddy is rockin. So I agree with the OP waist down very hot, chest up, not so much. S/he's look soooo much better if she looked more natural and [b']femine[/b].

HAHAHHAHAHAHA......ITS A MAN....You should really read replies before you post dude....I did this as a joke

Face and fake breasts are NOT hot' date=' but the curvy boddy is rockin. So I agree with the OP waist down very hot, chest up, not so much. S/he's look soooo much better if she looked more natural and femine.

Umm.. there's sumtin below her waist that I wouldn't consider very hot...

Face and fake breasts are NOT hot' date=' but the curvy boddy is rockin. So I agree with the OP waist down very hot, chest up, not so much.[b'] S/he's look [/b]soooo much better if she looked more natural and femine.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA......ITS A MAN....You should really read replies before you post dude....I did this as a joke

I figured, noticed what I bolded...

but the curves do not look like any guys I've ever seen.

Heterosexual men DO NOT have sex with other MEN - NOT EVEN ONCE.

Yea but she looks like chick... And what if you picked up sum1 who totally looks like woman and f*cked him and after it realized that they have a d1ck. Would it still be gay if you didn't knew that she was he?

Its not gay

Because he/she is a he/she and is fully not a man

Therefore equals not gay

But because he/she used to be a man it does not equal staright sex either

So we can conclude it is half gay sex

And im cool with that coz he/she has a good body

Amen.

Yea but she looks like chick... And what if you picked up sum1 who totally looks like woman and f*cked him and after it realized that they have a d1ck. Would it still be gay if you didn't knew that she was he?

But you have been told that it is a MAN!

And, yet you are still here stating that you would do HIM as long as you can call him she, or as long as you can just be in the same room, etc.

This isn't even homosexual behaviour - it is just weird. Just admit that Carbomb got you - then STOP talking! You are chasing your tail, and only making it worse!

Just sayin..

hahahaha :)

Its not gay

Because he/she is a he/she and is fully not a man

Therefore equals not gay

But because he/she used to be a man it does not equal staright sex either

So we can conclude it is half gay sex

And im cool with that coz he/she has a good body

Said the man who thinks Cyborg is the epitome of femininity.

:)

But you have been told that it is a MAN!

And' date=' yet you are still here stating that you would do HIM as long as you can call him she, or as long as you can just be in the same room, etc.

This isn't even homosexual behaviour - it is just weird. Just admit that Carbomb got you - then STOP talking! You are chasing your tail, and only making it worse!

Just sayin..

hahahaha :)[/quote']

How did he got me when I knew she was male before commenting to this thread. And actually I prolly couldn't f*ck him if I knew that she was dude but I wanted to see how you guys reacted. But I still think that she/he is hot.

Archived