WHERE the F*** are the MODS??!!!! Sign Here For Change!!!!!

Seriously fellas, whats up?? Can we please do something about this K1Killer?? If you go to "Find all posts" 15 pages of "Mommy says". Last pay per view, he made over 100 "Mommy says" comments....re-damn-diculous!!!!

I, along with ALOT of other forum members, HATE this crap!!! We consider this along the same lines as those stupid "Buy My Hat" ads!!! Please tell him NO MORE or ban him.....

Im sure I have ALOT of support: If you are sick of the "Mommy says" sh*t....please sign here!!!!!!

Seriously fellas' date=' whats up?? Can we please do something about this K1Killer?? If you go to "Find all posts" F***** 15 pages of "Mommy says". Last pay per view, he made over 100 "Mommy says" comments....re-damn-diculous!!!!

I, along with ALOT of other forum members, HATE this crap!!! We consider this along the same lines as those stupid "Buy My Hat" ads!!! Please tell him NO MORE or ban him.....

Im sure I have ALOT of support: If you are sick of the "Mommy says" sh*t....please sign here!!!!!![/quote']

Bwhahahaha u r crazy.Mommy says get you some Vicodin.Mods said no swearing so this post must be taking down or you will get banned just a heads up.There is no crime in wat mommy says.Mommy says is wat mommy does and wat mommy does is spank your A**.i havent been on here since ufc 100 another lie.Love your grandmas with passion and make this thread go away. I am a supporter of OBAMA'S Hope and Change but not a supporter of his VIEWS

Seriously fellas' date=' whats up?? Can we please do something about this K1Killer?? If you go to "Find all posts" F***** 15 pages of "Mommy says". Last pay per view, he made over 100 "Mommy says" comments....re-damn-diculous!!!!

Im sure I have ALOT of support: If you are sick of the "Mommy says" sh*t....please sign here!!!!!![/quote']

i agree with the_king k1killer is causing a great disturbance in the force

Bwhahahaha u r crazy.Mommy says get you some Vicodin.Mods said no swearing so this post must be taking down or you will get banned just a heads up.There is no crime in wat mommy says.Mommy says is wat mommy does.i havent been on here since ufc 100 another lie.Love your grandmas with passion and make this thread go away

I dont take drugs because Im not a worthless, mental midget.

Just a heads up, I edited it myself. No crime in a "F" with 6 stars after it?? You must be mistaken it for something else....

And your a liar, you can click your name and find out EXACTLY when youve been on here.....heads up moron.

I dont take drugs because Im not a worthless' date=' mental midget.

Just a heads up, I edited it myself. No crime in a "F" with 6 stars after it?? You must be mistaken it for something else....

And your a liar, you can click your name and find out EXACTLY when youve been on here.....heads up moron.[/quote']

Just a heads up to all members that we will begin to issue 1 day bans to members who insult other members in their posts.

We have been asking members here to refrain from this for a very long time. Unfortunately things are getting worse, not better.

You can not refer to other members as "idiots" "morons" or "any particular swear word". You can not use swear words that get around the swear filter by adding in @, *, ! etc. or use derogatory comments towards anyone.

If you receive a 1 day ban and continue to insult members, your ban length will grow to a time that we deem to be sufficient.

You will not receive a warning, this is every members warning...

This forum has members of all ages and we will make sure that it is kept clean and that members respect the posts of others and debate in a civil and respectful manner. WARN You Now take it down troll

K1, although I found some humor in battling his mommy comments the past few nights - I think he needs to go. He'll likely make another account anyway, but I think his ban is well deserved. Bye K1killer, you are such a stupid kid lol.

I apologize to the mods if its against the rules, and if they ban me because of it, thats cool, I dont have a problem with the mods or anyone on here. Ive been on this forum a long time and have been with this sport religiously for over 8 years. I share my POV's and opinions about FIGHTS, and I will gladly never come back if this is what the forums are becoming.

I dont want them to ban you K1, Id like them to warn you. Or you could just grow up and stop....that wouldnt be so bad. Or make it your sig....just stop pages and pages of this.

Comments should be opinions about recent news, upcoming fights, fighters, or the subject of fighting, which I as well as many others follow those guidelines! But posting the same two words 2-3 times per page is ridiculous.

I apologize to the mods if its against the rules' date=' and if they ban me because of it, thats cool, I dont have a problem with the mods or anyone on here. Ive been on this forum a long time and have been with this sport religiously for over 8 years. I share my POV's and opinions about [b']FIGHTS[/b], and I will gladly never come back if this is what the forums are becoming.

I dont want them to ban you K1, Id like them to warn you. Or you could just grow up and stop....that wouldnt be so bad. Or make it your sig....just stop pages and pages of this.

Comments should be opinions about recent news, upcoming fights, fighters, or the subject of fighting, which I as well as many others follow those guidelines! But posting the same two words 2-3 times per page is ridiculous.

Mommy says.

This guy, while not using mma knowledge, or even trying very hard, trolls the people on here so hard and so well it is crazy and booggles my mind lmfao.

Yesterday, he made a 5+ page thread that he troll'd the same people over, and over, and over again. Rofl, this guy, though he is straight troll, is a genius at it lol. (not the same he's trolling now, but the same people on that thread like he is here)

i can't help but laugh at this stuff man lol.

Archived