Alan Belcher vs. Demian Maia expected for UFC Fight Night 22

ricoj3323

Belcher got what he asked for and thats a fight with Demian Maia. this is going to be an awesome fight and i think Belcher will win this one and inch closer to a title shot. Maia will put up a good fight as usual because he has alot of heart but Belcher's striking is just too good and he will knockout Maia

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Alan-Belcher-vs-Demian-Maia-expected-for-UFC-Fight-Night-22.html

I think belcher can keep this on the feet & I can't see him losing there. If maia had sum half decent wrestling/takedowns he'd be so much deadlier. If belcher does beat maia i'd like to see him face wandy providing he beats akiyama coz belcher lost to akiyama but it was a decision.

I hope Belcher takes this one, and then I hope they make him and Vitor fight for the next title shot instead of them just handing it to Vitor. They made Carwin fight for his title shot after he was given the shot, I don't think it's unreasonable to ask Vitor to have to do it too.

I also wouldn't mind seeing the winner of this one take on the winner of Akiyama vs Wanderlei.

I hope Belcher takes this one' date=' and then I hope they make him and Vitor fight for the next title shot instead of them just handing it to Vitor. They made Carwin fight for his title shot after he was given the shot, I don't think it's unreasonable to ask Vitor to have to do it too.

[b']I also wouldn't mind seeing the winner of this one take on the winner of Akiyama vs Wanderlei[/b].

if akiyama can make it though wandy (which might be difficult depending on which wand shows up), i would love to see belcher/sexyama 2. :)

Belcher got what he asked for and thats a fight with Demian Maia. this is going to be an awesome fight and i think Belcher will win this one and inch closer to a title shot. Maia will put up a good fight as usual because he has alot of heart but Belcher's striking is just too good and he will knockout Maia

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Alan-Belcher-vs-Demian-Maia-expected-for-UFC-Fight-Night-22.html

Dude, where you been man?!?!

Archived