KOS HEART BREAK MAFIA Official

k1killer

1 Gsp fans are ruining the site lets take it back.

2. Question authority and tear down the statue of progress

3.We dont hate we Conquer.

4.GSP fans. We are not your abandonment you are.Choke on emptiness.

5.Never give into temptation.

6.This is our declaration.

7.Silence there voices.Rip there beating hearts out.

8.Fight for who you are.

9. Raise Hell

Kos is the number 1 p4p mma fighter and will become the UFC WW champion of the WORLD.

__________________ CREATOR of KOS HEART BREAK MAFIA.......SUPPORT OUR TROOPS.

Join and you will become the best. Are you up for the challenge? Three strong Me,Hangitup and MoneyShot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWVh1p3jASo

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cry you baby

I see your starting a little Fan Club, A week ago you talked so much sh*t about how lame and ridiculous fan clubs are, now your starting one of your own.....you see where I am going with this??? I said it a week ago and Ill say it again, your kinda stupid kid.

BTW Josh Koscheck is going to get his a** kicked by GSP. I like Koscheck (no I wont join your club)but he doesnt have better Wrestling/Takedown/GroundControl/or Submissions than GSP, and he doesnt have better standup than GSP.

Kos is a badda**. But he will always be with Fitch/Alves at Number 2

I see your starting a little Fan Club' date=' A week ago you talked so much sh*t about how lame and ridiculous fan clubs are, now your starting one of your own.....you see where I am going with this??? I said it a week ago and Ill say it again, your kinda stupid kid.

BTW Josh Koscheck is going to get his a** kicked by GSP. I like Koscheck (no I wont join your club) he doesnt have better Wrestling/Takedown/GroundControl/or submissions, he doesnt have better standup either.

Kos is a badda**. But he will always be with Fitch/Alves at Number 2[/quote']

Mommy likes

Can we ban this guy for multiple accounts and stupid posts??!!! No two people can be stupid enough to carry on this "Mommy" sh*t' date=' only one. K1DicLiCker[/quote']

My apologies sir.

I thought we were having a verb game.

1 Gsp fans are ruining the site lets take it back.

2. Question authority and tear down the statue of progress

3.We dont hate we Conquer.

4.GSP fans. We are not your Fk'in abandonment you are.Choke on emptiness.

5.Never give into temptation.

6.This is are declaration.

7.Silence there voices.Rip there beating hearts out.

8.Fight for who you are.

Kos is the number 1 p4p mma fighter and will become the UFC WW champion of the WORLD.

Join and you will become the best. Are you up for the challenge

WTF are you talking about people like you who run around and posting mommy says 150 times in one night are whose ruining these forums

HA HA HA HA!!! Internet kids making internet Mafias? LMAO!! Silly kids, you can't be tough over the internet, you can only be a tool trying to be tough. And internet gangs are about as intimidating as cheesewiz.

Just because a bunch of tools back each others retarded posts up doesn't make the post right. It just makes more of you look stupid at once.

Habbagoodaye!

1 Gsp fans are ruining the site lets take it back - One can dream

2. Question authority and tear down the statue of progress If you would understand your own statement (which I doubt) you would see the silliness of its second part

3.We dont hate we Conquer. No dude, You hate. The only thing you need to conquer is the basic grasp of discussion

4.GSP fans. We are not your Fk'in abandonment you are.Choke on emptiness. Breathing in... Breathing out...

5.Never give into temptation. So you're a virgin then? I'm so sorry, That must be the reason for all your pent up anger... try giving in to temptation every once in a while, it helps.

6.This is are declaration. 10 points if you identify the error in this sentence

7.Silence there voices.Rip there beating hearts out. 20 points if you identify the error in this sentence

8.Fight for who you are. hmm... So you need to fight. I am just BEING who I am... thought that was enough...

Kos is the number 1 p4p mma fighter and will become the UFC WW champion of the WORLD. - Just as soon as the Toronto maple leafs win the Stanley cup or GSP retires, whatever comes first.

2. Question authority and tear down the statue of progress If you would understand your own statement (which I doubt) you would see the silliness of its second part

3.We dont hate we Conquer. No dude' date=' You hate. The only thing you need to conquer is the basic grasp of discussion[/b']

4.GSP fans. We are not your Fk'in abandonment you are.Choke on emptiness. Breathing in... Breathing out...

5.Never give into temptation. So you're a virgin then? I'm so sorry, That must be the reason for all your pent up anger... try giving in to temptation every once in a while, it helps.

7.Silence there voices.Rip there beating hearts out. 20 points if you identify the error in this sentence

8.Fight for who you are. hmm... So you need to fight. I am just BEING who I am... thought that was enough...

Kos is the number 1 p4p mma fighter and will become the UFC WW champion of the WORLD. - Just as soon as the Toronto maple leafs win the Stanley cup or GSP retires, whatever comes first.

win

3.We dont hate we Conquer. No dude' date=' You hate. The only thing you need to conquer is the basic grasp of discussion[/b']

outstanding work from the georgia chapter of the GSP MAFIA! WIN!

Archived