ufc 2010 worth the money

ptokich

Mommy says SHUT UP, go to sleep K1 you little punk. lol

Yeah, undisputed 2010 is good for the number of fighters it has - way more than 2009. The career mode is great, I made a thread about it already. There are a few things that bug me, some fighters seem way too overpowered. Give it a shot, I think it's well worth the buy.

Just wait till UFC 2011 comes out' date=' with Rashad at 185 - and imagine how a matchup of him vs., say, Rousimar Palhares would go.

UFC 2011 will be rated M for mature - and be condemned by the Catholic Church.[/quote']

Games Ugh. Dana says games are a waist of human life and he through is gaming system at Frank Mir c wat happen almost killed him.

Just wait till UFC 2011 comes out' date=' with Rashad at 185 - and imagine how a matchup of him vs., say, Rousimar Palhares would go.

UFC 2011 will be rated M for mature - and be condemned by the Catholic Church.[/quote']

Palhares is a jerk and friggin' broke that guy's leg with no remorse. He should be cut for that, I don't care if he said he didn't know - that guy tapped for like 5 seconds and the ref even pulled him off while he was still yanking on it.

Mommy says SHUT UP' date=' go to sleep K1 you little punk. lol

Yeah, undisputed 2010 is good for the number of fighters it has - way more than 2009. The career mode is great, I made a thread about it already. There are a few things that bug me, some fighters seem way too overpowered. Give it a shot, I think it's well worth the buy.[/quote']

whats Kimbo's rating in comparison to other fighters? if hes not the lowest rated thq are mentally unstable

No George Sotiropoulos. I know that made me mad and I am not even Australian. No doubt when he wins his next fight he will be downloadable and make the extra money for UFC and THQ.

Also no Roy Nelson, winner of TUF, but for some reason Kimbo and Marcus Johnson, losers of TUF and fights in the UFC. I guess they will make more money off the better fighters in DLC.

No George Sotiropoulos. I know that made me mad and I am not even Australian. No doubt when he wins his next fight he will be downloadable and make the extra money for UFC and THQ.

Also no Roy Nelson' date=' winner of TUF, but for some reason Kimbo and Marcus Johnson, losers of TUF and fights in the UFC. I guess they will make more money off the better fighters in DLC.[/quote']

roy nelson is in the game dude. This game is great by the way so much better than 09 its more realistic. lyoto machida doesnt do a superman punch and not everyone with bjj can do rubber guard anymore.

roy nelson is in the game dude. This game is great by the way so much better than 09 its more realistic. lyoto machida doesnt do a superman punch and not everyone with bjj can do rubber guard anymore.

Yeah my bad, I don't have Roy Nelson, because I did not get the right pre order. Although I did get the 3 tapout chars. The game is pretty awesome tho. Good fun to be had.

Palhares is a jerk and friggin' broke that guy's leg with no remorse. He should be cut for that' date=' I don't care if he said he didn't know - that guy tapped for like 5 seconds and the ref even pulled him off while he was still yanking on it.[/quote']

Yeah i think that should be classed the same as pauls hit on josh at 114 the ref stopped the fight and he kept going

Archived