Rampage Will Be Seen Howling Over Rashad's Carcass

ImTheBest

It's his new thing, he simply replies to things with "Mommy says" which I believe the implication is that it's a childish notion, hence your mom would have told you, and thus you're repeating it...

ex: "Mommy says...Rampage will be seen howling over Rashad's carcass."

I wouldn't pay it too much attention.

It's his new thing' date=' he simply replies to things with "Mommy says" which I believe the implication is that it's a childish notion, hence your mom would have told you, and thus you're repeating it...

I wouldn't pay it too much attention.[/quote']

wow i see what he saying, and i can also see that its more fail wrapped up in two words any other two word combination

Saturday evening only on Pay Per view

+1

Okay after watching the press conference stare down.....I have to say, Rashad looked intimidated. Like Rampage said, "People forget you after a year of not fighting" which is true, over half of you forumeers flipflop, fairweather fans think after a loss or two, the fighter is done....stupid. They only get stronger, that is unless they chose not to evolve from those loses. Like Mustapha Al turk or whatever the f***, same plan everytime, or that lump Ben Rothwell.

Rampage is a phenomenal wrestler, always has been. And thats why Rampage fights are usually always on their feet, he is a hard Mf'er to take down.....and if he does, he slams you thru the canvas. As far as leg kicks go, he knows how to check em, but he also likes to counter them. Forrest kicks hard, no matter what anyone on here says, he kicks hard. Rampage took to many, voila leg gives out, Forrest wins decision.

All in all, I really do hope for fireworks in this fight, I like when upsets happen, and Rashad has a pretty good chance at pulling one.....but it wont be from outwrestling Rampage, and I really dont see a Flash Ko happening with one of the hardest chins in MMa.

Worst case scenario: Rampage completely dominates the first 2 rounds then gases in the 3rd, And Rashad wins by Unanimous Decision, creating a whole new "Shogun/Machida 1, or Forrest/Tito" BS debate about why the clear winner.... lost. I hope that doesnt happen, I think Rampage will win by Knockout in the Second Round. Go Rampage!!!!

It's his new thing' date=' he simply replies to things with "Mommy says" which I believe the implication is that it's a childish notion, hence your mom would have told you, and thus you're repeating it...

I wouldn't pay it too much attention.[/quote']

That is possibly the G-A-Y-E-S-T thing I have ever heard and I wish I could break this kids fingers.....very annoying, Very much a "look at me Im a retard with no friends" cry for help.

+1

Okay after watching the press conference stare down.....I have to say' date=' Rashad looked intimidated. Like Rampage said, "People forget you after a year of not fighting" which is true, over half of you forumeers flipflop, fairweather fans think after a loss or two, the fighter is done....stupid. They only get stronger, that is unless they chose not to evolve from those loses. Like Mustapha Al turk or whatever the f***, same plan everytime, or that lump Ben Rothwell.

Rampage is a phenomenal wrestler, always has been. And thats why Rampage fights are usually always on their feet, he is a hard Mf'er to take down.....and if he does, he slams you thru the canvas. As far as leg kicks go, he knows how to check em, but he also likes to counter them. Forrest kicks hard, no matter what anyone on here says, he kicks hard. Rampage took to many, voila leg gives out, Forrest wins decision.

All in all, I really do hope for fireworks in this fight, I like when upsets happen, and Rashad has a pretty good chance at pulling one.....but it wont be from outwrestling Rampage, and I really dont see a Flash Ko happening with one of the hardest chins in MMa.

Worst case scenario: Rampage completely dominates the first 2 rounds then gases in the 3rd, And Rashad wins by Unanimous Decision, creating a whole new "Shogun/Machida 1, or Forrest/Tito" BS debate about why the clear winner.... lost. I hope that doesnt happen, I think Rampage will win by Knockout in the Second Round. Go Rampage!!!![/quote']

yeah i agree an upset is possible i think if rampage is going to lose the conditions may be good for it now, seeing they where the similar when he lost to forrest but im not set on that im definitely open for other interpretations

+1

Okay after watching the press conference stare down.....I have to say' date=' Rashad looked intimidated. Like Rampage said, "People forget you after a year of not fighting" which is true, over half of you forumeers flipflop, fairweather fans think after a loss or two, the fighter is done....stupid. They only get stronger, that is unless they chose not to evolve from those loses. Like Mustapha Al turk or whatever the f***, same plan everytime, or that lump Ben Rothwell.

Worst case scenario: Rampage completely dominates the first 2 rounds then gases in the 3rd, And Rashad wins by Unanimous Decision, creating a whole new "Shogun/Machida 1, or Forrest/Tito" BS debate about why the clear winner.... lost. I hope that doesnt happen, I think Rampage will win by Knockout in the Second Round. Go Rampage!!!![/quote']

how can rampage dominate for 2 rounds, gas out for the 3rd and rashad get a unanimous decision victory. what is the 3rd round gonna be scored a 10-7 rashad????

Archived