Quitting your job - do you like it??

Muay_Thai_Leeds

I gotta quit my job later today and I hate it!!! a few people of told me they like it but I hate the thought of it!!

Its just so obvious what your doing and everyone is watching you, then for the next 4 weeks you've gotta answer the same bloody question over and over again!! I'm even considering doing it just before I leave, on my way out, lol.

Do you guys enjoy it or hate it?

The last job I did, as a Network support engineer, I hated it and could wait to get the hell outta that place.

The one before that, (Network engineer - Field based) I loved that job, decent people and I learnt alot from working there. Was quite sad when leaving.

I also worked in Toys R Us whilst at college/uni and spent 5 years there. Probably the best job I ever had and was well sad when leaving.

The last job I did' date=' as a Network support engineer, I hated it and could wait to get the hell outta that place.

The one before that, (Network engineer - Field based) I loved that job, decent people and I learnt alot from working there. Was quite sad when leaving.

I also worked in Toys R Us whilst at college/uni and spent 5 years there. Probably the best job I ever had and was well sad when leaving.[/quote']

I have loved this job and the job before that so thats probably why I hate it so much, I was out in the field with my last job though so I just left the letter on my bosses desk in the morning and waited for the phone call which was a lot easier - this job I am in an office so I cant get away from it.

I gotta quit my job later today and I hate it!!! a few people of told me they like it but I hate the thought of it!!

Its just so obvious what your doing and everyone is watching you' date=' then for the next 4 weeks you've gotta answer the same bloody question over and over again!! I'm even considering doing it just before I leave, on my way out, lol.

Do you guys enjoy it or hate it?[/quote']

I quit my job last friday and it was the most satifying experience since that hooker let me **** on her face. I cant wait for my leavers interview so i can let em have it with both barrels.

i personally hate it. the few times i've quit jobs i found it quite painful' date=' like i was leaving a burden for my co-workers to deal with.

some things have to be done though, so good luck! :)[/quote']

Cheers dude

I quit my job last friday and it was the most satifying experience since that hooker let me **** on her face. I cant wait for my leavers interview so i can let em have it with both barrels.

lol

I handed in my notice yesterday. I enjoyed it' date=' hate where I work. Plus I have the knowledge that when I leave the **** is going to hit the fan because I have been carrying the other guys I work with for months.[/quote']

Yeah I imagine hating your job makes your life a lot easier when it comes to quitting, suppose its better to like your job and hate quitting than the other way round. I hate people that dont pull their weight at work

I have loved this job and the job before that so thats probably why I hate it so much' date=' I was out in the field with my last job though so I just left the letter on my bosses desk in the morning and waited for the phone call which was a lot easier - this job I am in an office so I cant get away from it.[/quote']

When you like the job and the ppl there, it makes that lil bit more difficult.

I handed in my notice yesterday. I enjoyed it' date=' hate where I work. Plus I have the knowledge that when I leave the **** is going to hit the fan because I have been carrying the other guys I work with for months.[/quote']

Mr Lego/Arlovski/Country Nelson,

Your record should now read 2-0-0

Congrats on your win over Fedor and your job

WAR Alovski/Country Nelson/LegoPig

Yeah I imagine hating your job makes your life a lot easier when it comes to quitting' date=' suppose its better to like your job and hate quitting than the other way round. I hate people that dont pull their weight at work[/quote']

You're in a job you hate because the people you work with are terrible for several reasons, the money you receive is ridiculous, you have to do the work of another person... Of course it's better quit!

Archived